AK & Variants Picture Thread

I have been out of the game for a while and looking to get back in. For my ak104 do I need an adaptor for a suppressor or can anyone(specifically a tracer unit) just be plug and play?

You should be good as long as you got 14mm threads. What brand is the AK?

My contribution to the thread:

Still adding stuff to it:

G&P AK Tactical

PTS CTR Stock

Surefire M962,

M3 clone 

AAC flash hider

They're gonna HATE my PMC47 when it's finished then, many many miles of rails :P

lol. I was joking:

See below: 

IMG_20130530_192124_zps096f8df2.jpg

Still needs an AFG and UBR. 

Purists can suck my donuts. 

Edited by hawaiianjuggernaut
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Purists can suck my donuts. 

Hehe that's close to what mines going to look like, except mine is AK47 based, and will, whenever they arrive, have an LE stock, an Ultimak style scout rail (don't like the upper handguard in that particular set), an enhanced mag release (the polymer add-on widget type one, all the king arms variant are sold out dammit), a 5KU rear sight rail (just to REALLY annoy the purists), and an AKM flash-hider. it's going to look and feel very different from its CYMA 028s roots :D

If anyone can point me at tactical pistol grips for an AK47 that AREN'T the CYMA/JG tactical one, I'll be very grateful.

Hehe that's close to what mines going to look like, except mine is AK47 based, and will, whenever they arrive, have an LE stock, an Ultimak style scout rail (don't like the upper handguard in that particular set), an enhanced mag release (the polymer add-on widget type one, all the king arms variant are sold out dammit), a 5KU rear sight rail (just to REALLY annoy the purists), and an AKM flash-hider. it's going to look and feel very different from its CYMA 028s roots :D

If anyone can point me at tactical pistol grips for an AK47 that AREN'T the CYMA/JG tactical one, I'll be very grateful.

I just received a Dynamic Star replica of the older model CAA/TDI pistol grip and it feels pretty good.

Its CYMA

Yup :) Any standard 14mm- flash hider/silencer/tracer should fit.

Please, mine has an AAC flashhider. That annoys the purists too :P

As for tactical pistol grips, I've been eyeing a Matrix/Evike/ACM ergo style grip:

http://www.evike.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=ak+grip&x=-397&y=-123

APS does make them too. I'm not familiar with UK websites, but Im sure theyll have something similar ;)

APS does make them too. I'm not familiar with UK websites, but Im sure theyll have something similar ;)

The APS grip only fits AKM's or AK74's, my gun is AK47 based, and I don't want to chop up the receiver I've just put on the damn thing :).  I KNOW Jing Gong make a SAW style grip for AK47 bodies. Pity nowhere stocks the damn thing.

lctak_zps6b7ac6b8.jpg

My LCTs. The AKMS is four years old and has a soviet hand guard. The AK-105 (or 104 since I use the same mags in both) I got on Thursday. Tried it out today, needs a more powerful motor I think.

• Like 1

Gentlemen, I'm in need of advice for my soon to be AKMS (sort of), I need to find laminated wood handguards which dont cost an arm and a leg, something along the lines of the cyma CM048 wooden AKM. They are for a cyma CM040, VFC clone

Thanks for the advices ;)

Need some advice on my Dboys AK, Im wanting to get a tactical AK selector something like this http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-ak47-style-enhanced-selector-lever-1.html but i think that wont fit as its for GHK GBBR AK's

Are there any other options to choose from?

Cheers 

Off the top of my head, this is a similar thing for AEGs.

Don't do what I did and buy the APS version of that as it won't fit without a longer grommet (is that the proper name for the bit that goes between the selector lever and the gearbox?), I only found that out AFTER it arrived.

Don't do what I did and buy the APS version of that as it won't fit without a longer grommet (is that the proper name for the bit that goes between the selector lever and the gearbox?), I only found that out AFTER it arrived.

Well theres the funny thing....i did...and bloody airsoft park still managed to send me the wrong selector! So instead of the tactical one i got the bog standard one -.-! So i cant even bodge that to fit