AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Is that an aEG FN grip? which brand?

Yo, i searched high and low and even had my friend search all the retailers in the world and this was the only place that had it in stock!

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152198498-Pistol-grip-for-the-AK-replicas.html

Postage is abit on the steep just for 1 item but if you add BB's which are pretty cheap you get your moneys worth

Thanks, I will be probably picking some of the cymas next month and i thought that your maybe cyma too...

BTW, the mags im talking about

http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=18236&cateId=88

capacity is insane, price is cheap, although RSOV shipping is over the top and are translucent like magpul Tmags, only fault I can find them is that they are not unrealistically 7.62mm :lol:

Cyma mags are said to be quite tough, although I have a couple of cyma mags with a broken lip, usable, but broken. these are second hand and from someone without love for the AKs...

Silly question, I found a place on ebay where original laminated handguards and sold, do any of you know if they are hard to fit into a VFC/clone AK?

Is RSOV the only supplier of those clear ACM mags? I haven't seen them before, I've really wanted some clear mags but a full set of Beta Project mags gets expensive, the shipping on those would be nearly as expensive though.

up to my knowledge, yes, rsov is the sole distributor of the mags, but im sure they will show up in more shops, as usual.

shoot an email to wgc and ask if they will stock them too.

the beta mags have a lower rds count and are said to be picky about the gun they like. cyma midcaps have much better reputation

F5472A70-9DD7-42C0-A989-CF4355C3978F-855

Why, look what I found out in da woods...

I've always loved seeing pics of old AK's found out on the battlefield after rusting a few months/years, so here's my attempt at one with a Chechen focus.  

By the way, any ideas on how to make the pistol grip look a bit more beat?  Just doesn't fit quite as well as the other wood IMO.  

Best,

Andy

Edited by Andyjp
  • Like 3