AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Kinda want to make this AKS-74 my simple VDV style rifle.

I want to build a AK74MN next for more of a FSB look. Since it looks like LCT's AS VAL won't be out for a while. (NPO too spendy for me, rather buy two real AKs at that price.)

Surprisingly enough I don't. Her and I normally work as a team though to flank the enemy. :D

Thanx! NGM flash hinder is really similar to AKM "night flash hinders" used with NSPU in the 60s.

The only incorrect thing is that 7.62×39 and 5.56×45 caliber Arsenal "AKSU" is semi auto only... (I think they could make it in selective fire version, if the goverment asks).

I just got a set of the Cyma clear mags, haven't had a chance to use them yet but so far they fit nicely in my AIMS

IMG_0437-1.jpg

You can see the bbs just well enough to see how low you are, but the plastic is dark enough with a matte finish, that the bbs aren't so clearly visible from a couple feet away. Here there are about 25 .4g bbs in the mag, I usually load 50 per mag. I hope the new grey colored .4g bbs aren't difficult to see in these mags.

IMG_0442-1.jpg