AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Some questions, please excuse me if its in the wrong place!

So im probably getting myself an ak, this lct to be more exact

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=LCT-AEG-TXM&search=special&rs=Electric%20Airsoft%20Gun%20-%20AEG&catid=1&cat=900&view_choice=c

Would this kit fit on there?

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=HEP-AK-002&search=special&rs=ak%20rail&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c.

Want that low profile gas-rail and longer lower handguard to switch between.

Also which mags work good with lct?

Some really nice ak's in here!

Thanks

Look what Santa got me...

58a548d298213949ef74acc82fb1813c.jpg

ASG rebrand of a CA Sportline AKS-47.

Where are you based (I'm on mobile) when I got an ASG AK (solid stock, not folder) it was a CYMA. Nice gun though! ;)

I really fell in love with this tiny little AK. I like it a lot more than my RD AK47. The only change is the integrated light mount I made using a Magpul MOE Illumination kit. I think I'd like to add an Magpul STR stock too.

<pics>

Parts list! (Including base model)

Edited by Multicam_Pegasus

Thougt ive seen different designs of that rail but i was probably wrong. Thanks for the reply.

Any more thought on mags and i also wonder if theres any more knowledge about the E&L ak's ?

They are really cheap here

That rail should work as the TX-M has a full length gas system (as opposed to an AMD-65 or AKS-74U).

-Piano

@Multicam_Pegasus; I'm England based too mate, got it from JD Airsoft in that nice chrimbo sale they had, quite a bargain I reckon! They are quite nice, fit and finish is quite nice, even on the plastic, and there's a decent amount of metal in there.

The ergonomics are a bit suitcase, but then again, it's an AK! The stock is wobbly too, but again, that's an issue with the real steel too!

@ActionDan, you got any other sources for those Romanian foregrips? Or anyone else for that matter? And will they work nicely with an underfolder?

I would definitely use those on a tactical AK. I'm trying to keep this one a nice Russian 5.45mm, though (a modern Russia in which anyone can eBay themselves up a Surefire, I mean.)

Besides, I like that oldschool bakelite look. May not be able to see it all that well in this photo because of the angle of the light, but I just refinished all my mags from that horrible MAG brown. (or as Evike I think called them, "wood" magazines hahaha). So I've got 5 of these bakelite RPK mags and about 9 normal 5.45 plum & black mags.