AK & Variants Picture Thread

LCT AS VAL. 

I'll make a review thread when I have time this weekend. Battery space in the suppressor is almost nonexistent, but it looks easy enough to get some wires out the back and into a battery bag. My only other complaint is that you can't adjust the hopup without removing the dust cover, but other than that it's great! 

Please, no more airsoft colostomy bags.  It's designed to fit separated flat cell type lipo batteries: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__901__900__Airsoft_Accessories-Lipoly_Batteries.html

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Please, no more airsoft colostomy bags.  It's designed to fit separated flat cell type lipo batteries: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__901__900__Airsoft_Accessories-Lipoly_Batteries.html

A 1200mah 20c 11.1v won't pull an SP130 on 13:1s. I'm having a custom battery bag made for the stock, it won't look too bad. 

ASVAL21_zps5e2fe148.jpg

ASVAL24_zpscc355085.jpg

Edited by DFM56

looks like I'm in for the ride, ordered the VAL. WIP trading my V2 FE for a V3.

Couldn't get any spare mag :/

I think fox airsoft is the only one that has them right now. $15 for a 50 round mid is a little too expensive for me, though. I'm sort of holding out for larger mags from LCT.. The mids out now are single stack, but theres plenty of room in the shell for double so I'm not sure why they didn't do that. 

Why DFM, why T_T

Because my life is incredibly empty and the tears of strangers on the internet are the only things that bring me joy? 

But seriously, the lipos that actually fit are grossly inadequate for what I want to do with the gearbox. Plus, I want to run a 74u length inner and do.. things.. with the suppressor, so this was the only way. It's pretty clean and I can easily patch the only visible hole in the stock if I need to.

A 1200mah 20c 11.1v won't pull an SP130 on 13:1s. I'm having a custom battery bag made for the stock, it won't look too bad. 

This one should at 25-50c and it's really tiny, leaving plenty of room in the can for whatever else might find its way in there.

It just seems odd to bodge up such a specific replica like a parts bin G36, but I guess it's no worse looking than a p-star nailgun hose.  Maybe wrap with Russki tourniquet and/or stick the battery in a field dressing wrapper?  

This one should at 25-50c and it's really tiny, leaving plenty of room in the can for whatever else might find its way in there.

It just seems odd to bodge up such a specific replica like a parts bin G36, but I guess it's no worse looking than a p-star nailgun hose.  Maybe wrap with Russki tourniquet and/or stick the battery in a field dressing wrapper?  

I just ordered one to try out, thanks. I've used turnigy cells around that size and I think their ratings are pretty optimistic, but I'll see how it does for a day on one of my more stressful setups. I normally use lipos double that size with continuous discharge ratings higher than that burst value so I'm interested to see how it will do.. Good idea on the tourniquet and field dressing wrap as well, I'll track some down since I've been meaning to replace the battery bag on my 74u with one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Its the LCT AK Upper rail system, optic is a Russian kobra (rail mounted version). It did have the side mounted version fitted previously but it obviously doesn't allow you to fold the stock while its fitted, which makes the railed upper quite useful.

Also allows you to fit all kinds of blasphemous doodad's...

Iak105.jpg

It did have the side mounted version fitted previously but it obviously doesn't allow you to fold the stock while its fitted, which makes the railed upper quite useful...

:punk:

Same reason I put rail on my AKSU top cover (to thell the trouth I put 47'-type top cover on it...). Nobody else understood it in my team...