AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

When you take the battery cover off there's a donut shaped piece of aluminum that holds the battery in the middle and a PCB underneath. You need to screw it out first then enlarge the hole in the middle enough to take a cr2032. Then you take the cover which has contacts bridging the battery and the aluminum piece. You need to bend the outer most prongs out until they reach the aluminum piece which normally falls short from the reduced material. Real ones take cr2032 anyway which holds twice as much juice as cr1620 and have no idea why they even implemented it. Just remember to take the batteries out when not in use as it's easy to accidentally turn it on and I don't know if it has the same 4 hour auto shut down like the real one has. Also it seems to draw a little bit of power even when off as the on switch is digital so can drain a battery if binned for long. I remember the original battery only lasted a couple weeks before I found out about it.

Edited by renegadecow

I got a question for you guys with ze ak:s..

Been wanting one for some time but im not sure about the folding stock or the AR retractable one.

Playing with AR:s, i usually have the stock in the first position from the reciever, like one click out, will the folding stock on a 104/105 lct feel too long ?

Like the look of it though :)

Handguard, stock, grip, cobra, sling are all rs, also GHK based with aluminium nozzle and team gbb steel barrel. 

Did you do any mods to fit the handguards. I tried fitting RS handguards but gave up when the upper handguard could not fit with the stock gas tube.