AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Another project finished, with the exception of a few pins and minor decorations. 

Barrel components are all from a real steel type 3 milled Bulgarian AK, outer barrel is a 1018 DOM tube that I had a coworker turn for me. Dboys receiver was stripped and cold blued.  

Hopefully I'll have time to cut up a few real AK mags this week to convert them to midcaps. 

kyhber3_zpsd21d2397.jpg

Kyhber2_zps467b5037.jpg

Kyhber1_zpseb19ca24.jpg

• Like 2

A realistic takedown isnt a necessary thing I would compare between AS aks, and I dont think there is a big difference between lct and e&l what comes to takedown nor externals. Buy a gun that suits your needs, practicality is a good thing, so I suggest a short barreled gun with folding stock and polymer parts.

• Like 1

From what I've seen, the one thing E&L has over LCT is the crisp selector markings. Other than that, they're pretty much the same. LCT might have nicer internals, they don't seem like that standard ACM fair.

I did some stuff to my LCT 104. New suppressor and gas tube rail, stippled the foregrip. Sling is NVA:

toiqllE.jpg

• Like 1

So much different opinions :)

You pretty much get a brand new E&L for the cost of a used vfc, internals aint that big of a deal i guess.

Love it Yuri! My lct will look pretty much the same.

What brand pbs-1 is that ?

I ordered Madbulls version, should get it this week

As i mentioned before i found a VFC pmc version of the ak105 with retractable stock etc.

Problem is i dont want 2 104/105 now that im waiting on my lct aswell.

Is is possible to get a akm/74 forend separetely for vfc ?

Edited by hiawatha

The PBS-1 is by Building Fire. I thought it was going to be made of steel when I bought it but turns out it's aluminium. I don't mind though, this way the gun is a little less front heavy.

I agree that internals should not be a main concern. The thing with airsoft guns is that if it's broken on the inside, that's generally pretty cheap and easy to fix. Bad externals are very hard to fix.

New camera = new photoshoot.

10636472_10102690383317095_4867963998595

LCT AIMS (now mostly converted to an MPi-KMS 72)

10506883_10102690383332065_3877672352373

CYMA AK105 (complete with CYMA™ Missing Rear Sight®)

10710344_10102690383247235_1866037306778

ICS Galil

Not pictured: my new E&L AK74MN. I can say definitively that in terms of overall feel and confidence that the E&L is better than the LCT. It's heavier and feels sturdier. I hear that the LCTs have somewhat better internals.

But either is a good choice and I don't think you'd regret them. You might regret an AKS-74U, though. :P

• Like 1