AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Well I am looking at the AKS-74U, personally my favourite design.

However this is only a wishful purchase but it is the 'latest model' according to airsoft world and the quality does look good, have even held it in the store to see.

Just now wondering what the FPS from one will be like........

'FireKnife'

Not only bodies, but the complete gun?

I'm under the impression that they still have G&G gearboxes and electrical systems. Some of them also have G&G's stupid proprietary QD batteries, too, so watch out for that FireKnife.

Well I am looking at the AKS-74U, personally my favourite design.

The GKS-74U is one of only a few RK-series guns that don't have the stupid battery foregrip I mentioned above. If you're going to buy a G&G Kalashnikov, it's not a bad buy at all.

Awesome family! So you like the cyma yes? Any experience with the underfolder ? BTW does your lct have the 20 something barrelthread also ?

Yeah the CYMA is nice, though this one has Lct top cover, rear stock and top hand guard. Shoots around 120 m/s and is pretty accurate OOTB. Only problem is that the wooden stock get wobbly after use, so you have to tighten the screws. That is one of the reasons why the polymer parts are better. Of course the wooden parts look pretty :) With underfolder you mean AKMS? Yeah, I owned before a LCT AKMS. It was otherwise nice, but the rear stock had a nasty play of almost 1 cm, which was one of the reasons why I got rid of it, plus the stock design itself isnt on par with the modern ones (even AKM).