AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

No not that there is to much stuff on it, i use about the same stuff its just the form of everything making it look supertactical you know, and i love it for that reason! 

If i was to get another ak, it would probably end up something like that.

I can agree on those LCT mags as i had them myself. The are cheap and sturdy but just like mentioned, they can be rally sharp on that back-ledge! 

I like the look of those aps easy grip mags; theyre kind of ridged and rubberized i believe. Anyone after ak mags shd check out rsov though; go to clearance and heavy discount section and theres shitloads for real cheap-aps ones for just over 4 quid.

Ive got a 74u and its classic wood n steel but i want a modern makeover for it-anyone know if there is an ak74m handguard in the "krinkov" size?

I like the look of those aps easy grip mags; theyre kind of ridged and rubberized i believe. Anyone after ak mags shd check out rsov though; go to clearance and heavy discount section and theres shitloads for real cheap-aps ones for just over 4 quid.

Ive got a 74u and its classic wood n steel but i want a modern makeover for it-anyone know if there is an ak74m handguard in the "krinkov" size?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/lct-aks74u-plastic-handguard-black.html#.VOJASPmsWao

out of stock but sure others will. 

• Like 1

I use the flashwinding ak mags by battleaxe myself, theyre cheap as hell and no more winding, plus metal quality and blueing is very high for a cheap mag. For aesthetics though, at least for a retro AK, nothing beats the transparant bulgarian style mags imo. I have a couple,and would like to somehow get some d7mmy 7.62 rounds in there like you see on some models (g36c, hk 417 etc) but tbh thats probably beyond my abilities.

Thanks for the hookup guys; that textured handguard looks perfect, I found a dboy one for far cheaper but didnt like the look of the quality, so I now have an lct on the way (in plum, naturally....i like the authentic touch, but WTF Russia?! Plum of all colours?)