AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Thanks! I definitely need to get some scorch marks on it (like the KardeN images), not entirely sure whether I should go with aluminium black or just put some black spray paint on a rag, rub it a few times then blow torch it.

hitman what do you mean by May?

It's a GHK AKS74u:

RS wood upper handguard

RS Bakelite pistol grip (I bought the Zenitco one but I prefer the look and feel of the original grip!)

Zenitco B11 lower Handguard

Zenitco B-16 Rail extension

Zenitco 2P Klesh light

Zenitco RK-0 foregrip

Belomo PK01-Vi red dot (with TSL-02 laser) 

Zenimei (Taiwanese clone) PT-1 stock

Zenimei (Taiwanese clone) B-18 Iron sight rail 

Kitgun.ru DTK-4 mock silencer 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 2

I just did a DIY mod to my WE AK 74UN to make the bolt charging handle ambi. Turned out pretty good actually :D

I guess only problem now is that it will have a RoF of negative 20 :P

Next up is a Hephaustus RMR mount plate in the rear sight thingy.

nx_we_ak_74_ambi_bolt_mod.JPG

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Started life as a TM AK47. then i added a LCT lower receiver designed for the Marui AK's. The front end it a chopped up gas block to accommodate the RS yugo wood and the flash hider is a dragunov type. The longer barrel and modded gas part/sling loop I picked up from an Italian airsofter ages ago. The pistol grip is the new LCT M70 type and is actually nice and slim. The scope is one I brought back from Iraq so thought it would be fitting to have it on the Tabuk.

It's not 100% as the stock really needs another cutout and the receiver should have the reinforced bulges like a RPK but I'm happy with it.

• Like 1