AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Late to the party as ever but picked up a new firearms book- a gem from the seventies- older volumes a good cause obv its the coulda beens- a sterling light rifle eg- these tend to get buried. Unless its janes. The assaualt variant of the sks- 30 rd mag and longer barrelwould be a simple way of owning a rare rifle. Your sks is a work of art: any plans for a night rifle prototype? (Only blurted that cause im building a v crude infared scope for my aug.

Out of curiosity, has anyone fitted the new Magpul AK solid stock onto their Airsoft AEG AK with any success? I'm thinking about getting an CYMA AK with a fixed stock and routing the battery into the stock. I use 7.4v butterfly lipos and speculate that it would fit into the Magpul's storage compartment.

First ive heard of this new rail- whoa my quad will be a classic- colt m4a1 is already a dinosaur. I only buy 2nd gen assault rifles; smgs from say ww2 to early nineties. Lovely kit there btw- im using the aks74u and having a go at creating a active ir scope. Lil tip you dont need to buy a scope if its not something you need just get 1 of those cheap *albatross* ones, replace the plastic with a magnifying lens from a 2nd hand camera shop. My aug a1 has a uv filter over an ir one ; a diy eyepiece gives me late dusk shooting. A tripod can be had too- for the artillery fans.

post-99028-0-60491700-1440112549_thumb.jpg

Edited by JackofBlades2448

Does the "n" mean nightfighting" as in you have an nv scope? Those are cool beyond words. really love the loadout esp the riot helmet if thats what it is. Im playing a nam game soon and changing up; usualy its full belgian jig camo but this time bulgarian forest bdu genuine ussr handheld cinefilm camera- the case wil take loads of extra stuff. Im sorta playing a soviet advisor/ inteligence type hence camerapost-99028-0-68218600-1440278031_thumb.jpg normally I wear belgian bdu and my prized south african recce webbing but this time its the case and old vz63 holster.the only micro smg I like. post-99028-0-68218600-1440278031_thumb.jpg

Edited by JackofBlades2448
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn it, I've been looking for MPi74 grips and foregrips for *fruitcage* EVER. I have a WE GBB which I've converted to use a AIMS style folding stock and I really, really want to do an MPik.

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE THINGS GIVE THEM TO ME OR FAILING THAT TELL ME WHERE I MIGHT PROCURE SOME FOR MY OWN

ALSO COOL GUN BRO

• Like 1

Got the grips and stock from here: http://www.cold-war-collectables.co.uk/parts-department/soviet-weapons-parts/

nearish to the bottom of the page, you have to email to order etc. The owner Jip is a great guy, and literally the only place you can get EG furniture in the uk.

Currently trying to figure out if I bought two pistol grips whether I could skim a side off each, and then attach the two largest halves together to make a grip I could hollow out enough for a motor etc....