• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

All my mags are cyma, 5.45, 7.62, bulgarian transparent 5.45... best mags I have ever used, rugged, cheap, reliable, 150rds, they even look and feel awesome, I will be ordering some of the new 7.62 magpul Pmags which are like 180rds, but I dont think they will be better than the cymas

Just my 2 cents 

• Like 1

Questio, looking around Gunfire I saw these Force Core AKs which are said to be made by E&L, they look identical to my untrained eyes and even the pics of the internals are the same as E&L AKs. Asked Gunfire if there was any difference with E&Ls AKs but I received radio silence. Anybody knows anything about them? They look like a good base to re-recreate an old AK build I had some years ago and I miss lately

I believe that the Force Core AK's are rebranded budget E&L AK's. They are probably the same as the Meister Arms AEG's. Meister Arms is a name E&L uses for their cheaper AK's, which use the same externals as the normal versions, but they lack certain features such as a quick change spring, they have no high-torque motors, I thought they have some cheaper wiring and they don't have fance boxes (Oh my).

Edit: The QCS version obviously does come with a quick change spring, but the other ones don't

Edited by Hopna

Cant understand who nobody makes an akm, ak74 etc complete with the m4 buffer tube already :)

There's actually quite a few of them out there. Better looking ones are by E&L. And if you're looking GBB, both WE and GHK make tactical AKMs with AR stock adapters.

Edited by renegadecow
  • 2 weeks later...

My recent project. Still WIP as some RS bits i have laying around but not had time to work on.

But its based on a GHK AKM and project goal is to replace all parts with "real steel" battle field pick up parts, that i am allowed by law.

So everything will be replaced but receiver, bolt and barrel. As by law.

Real parts kitlist for the moment:

- Romy AIMS locking lever folding stock

- Romy wood buttstock (alternative to switch to)
- Romy leather sling
- Romy Pistolgrip
- Romy Dustcover (Never see anyone pull this off before)

- Romy safety lever
- Romy Complete rear sight and block
- US made Cheese grater handguard w gastube (Super rare theese days)

- Romy gastube

- Romy Upper HG
- Romy Lower HG "Donkey dong"

- Romy Lower HG retrainer
- Romy Cleaning rod
- Romy slantbrake

aimsuzz2.jpg

AIMSUz_Z.jpg

Alt mode bits on (as we Transformers collectors call it :P ) (The metal upper "Cheese grater is most of the time on the folding stock "mode" tho.

11896076-10154252272584546-1341223632562

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got in on the AK party, stumped up for a TM AKS74U. Only fielded her once but pretty happy, then got a team mate to get the rattle cans out. Was very much in two minds about putting the stencil on each mag (both sides) but I'm happy with how its come out, probably a bit marmite for some.

G2ywDSL.jpg

1X9GtdP.jpg

• Like 1