AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

So I ordered a RK-05, had one before but I got it for a steal this time. How difficult would it be to put a wood full stock on it? I was told I'd need a new receiver for it.

Yes, you'd need a non-folding stock AK 74 receiver. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth to be honest, I would just keep it as an AK 74m. If you want a non-folding AK just get a standard AK 74 or AKM. As far as I'm aware for conversion you'd need an LCT reciever (I don't think DBoys or CYMA do solid stock receivers as spares) and the LCT receiver would set you back a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you'd need a non-folding stock AK 74 receiver. Sounds like more trouble than it's worth to be honest, I would just keep it as an AK 74m. If you want a non-folding AK just get a standard AK 74 or AKM. As far as I'm aware for conversion you'd need an LCT reciever (I don't think DBoys or CYMA do solid stock receivers as spares) and the LCT receiver would set you back a bit.

Thanks! Yup, as you stated its not worth it so I just ordered a CYMA AK74 with the wood furniture. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Need an kit list for the black one!

Looks absolutly awesome!

AK  based on E&L ak105 with AR Stock

-Kreb Keymod rail

-MFT Minimal Stock

-Solar Tactical Magazine Funnel

-PTS Palm grip

-VFC flash hider

-Shorten barrel and Gas tube

-Custom Gas Block

-Custom Front sight (from fn2000)

-Custom Rear sight (UTC ar15 iron sight)

• Like 1

Haha nice one pokira :) Really like that srvv brake.

How do you like those Mag king mags ?

I would like to get som metal akm mid-caps later on, is g&p the way to go ?

Had some Mag brand 74 mags and they just wobble to much, like some have said earlier in this thread. 

Mag king mag works fine, but it's really weak. I broke one already.

Sorry but I never have a g&p mag.