AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Is that an RPG sight?

It is indeed. It doesn't sit over the rifle though, alongside it. You can use your right eye to look through the iron sights, and your left to look through the sight.

Unfortunately the eye relief is a little poor, could do with sitting further back but the mount won't allow for that.

I got it in a pretty poor state so it's going to be a refurb job!

As Geri said, it was used back during the fighting by Russian forces in Afghanistan. They used it for spotting, rather than actually firing.

I was originally getting another SVD, and didn't fancy shelling out for another expensive PSO-1 so thought I'd try this and see what it's like. It's surprisingly not as bad as it looks. But I haven't had a chance to see how far off it is from lining up with shots.

Sorry to rape the picture thread. But how do people rate the Lct ak range? Looking at the 104...

Thankoo

Generally speaking you simply can't go wrong with LCT.

If you feel kinky(?) you can take a look at E&L AKs, they're so weird that I can feel both raw and quality in them.

• Like 1

@got wood?

That sight should go on a "wasteland" gun. ;)

Feel free to buy it when I've finished repairing it ;)

LCT are very good. Especially for the money. New Cymas seem to have a lot nicer gearbox than they used to, so are catching up with them again.

I only had 1 LCT and it failed to feed quite a lot, but I out that down to being a lemon and not a representation of the guns. They've just released pictures of a new sliding stock that looks the biz