AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Hows the battery space in that? Could a 11.1 1000mah lipo be placed?

So envious right now!

I can fit a 7.4 stick lipo inside but I'm not sure if a 11.1 would be too fat to fit. this is the 7.4 I'm using

http://asgc.co.nz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=2652&zenid=62fd2295ae82e80e5ec3eaed80db045c

• 3 weeks later...

Short answer, no. Inokatsu are the same as LCT though depending on the model you may find you have the older "Guarder" style of construction which is less "real", ie, hex keys. I have an Inokatsu AIMS which is constructed this way. EDIT: just did a quick google, seems like LCT have the same construction too. For some reason I thought they had moved onto a more realistic construction like the VFC AK series but obviously not. 

If you want some background I will try my best

LCT (Li Cheng Technique) were the OEM for Guarder, which was making wood and steel kits since about the turn of this century. In 2006 a bloke from hong kong popped up under the name of Russian Mania Workshop, who sold the kits for several hundred dollars cheaper, and also new models.

Not too long after RMW was up and selling stuff, Inokatsu came along as their own "brand", again releasing new models. RMW had their website taken offline in 2008 and I dunno what happened to him after that.

I have no idea what is going on with Inokatsu now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the timelines of LCT coming about as their own brand and Inokatsu moving into GBBs were similar.

I suppose what I'm getting at is, the only reason to buy specifically Inokatsu, and ensuring that your kit is Inokatsu, is for the sake of it. I paid $750+  :nosleep: for my AIMS kit back in 2007, but times have changed. 

Edited by Skarclaw
  • Like 1

Short answer, no. Inokatsu are the same as LCT though depending on the model you may find you have the older "Guarder" style of construction which is less "real", ie, hex keys. I have an Inokatsu AIMS which is constructed this way. EDIT: just did a quick google, seems like LCT have the same construction too. For some reason I thought they had moved onto a more realistic construction like the VFC AK series but obviously not. 

If you want some background I will try my best

LCT (Li Cheng Technique) were the OEM for Guarder, which was making wood and steel kits since about the turn of this century. In 2006 a bloke from hong kong popped up under the name of Russian Mania Workshop, who sold the kits for several hundred dollars cheaper, and also new models.

Not too long after RMW was up and selling stuff, Inokatsu came along as their own "brand", again releasing new models. RMW had their website taken offline in 2008 and I dunno what happened to him after that.

I have no idea what is going on with Inokatsu now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the timelines of LCT coming about as their own brand and Inokatsu moving into GBBs were similar.

I suppose what I'm getting at is, the only reason to buy specifically Inokatsu, and ensuring that your kit is Inokatsu, is for the sake of it. I paid $750+  :nosleep: for my AIMS kit back in 2007, but times have changed.

Thanks a lot!

So... I guess I'll get me that Ino AK103 then.

My custom GHK with co2 "banana mag" along with the custom RS Colt A1 GBBR build.

ARAK.jpg

Also a vid of my grandpa shooting it haha. I just came back to the balcony and he had starting to shoot with it haha. <3

Edited by GRIM!
  • Like 6