AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm living in Spain for a year and have joined an airsoft club, I'm planning on buying a CYMA AK (I don't have the budget for anything more expensive, and I will only be using it for a year in any case). I have some AK 103 style magazines with me, I am trying to decide between a CYMA CM040C (I already have one in the UK) or the AK 104/5 style CM040D which would go with the magazines better. So, is there any noticeable difference between the two AEGs in terms of range and accuracy, obviously the sight radius is a littler shorter with the shorter rifle but I'm wondering about BB stability and cylinder vs barrel volume. Cheers!

No difference. It'll be purely cosmetic between those 2 variants.

If you want a more modern look, go for the 104/105

How is a 104/105 more modern? Performance-wise and timeline-wise it's down to personal preference, but the long rifle definitely offers more flexibility in terms of real world usage.