AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

What kinda cracks me up about all of these purist-offending updated AKs on this page and last is that they all have left alone the biggest visible feature that can really use an update: the stock.

But yeah anyway renegadecow your AK looks pretty much like my real one (other than it's full-length). That comp is a real friend-maker.

• Like 1

Here is my dboys steel/wood AKMS. I've always loved the under-folder, and surprisingly never owned a decent AK until now. I will be stripping the upper/lower handguards and restaining them to something a little darker, other than that, externally, she will stay the same (except for maybe some weathering too)

k2TujrG.jpg

5n6HLXD.jpg

Seen a lot of cheap junk on actual Russian AKs from grip pods to magpul stocks. "Purist" these days just means very, very salty.

Does make me chuckle when the ‘purists’ go off on one when ever they see an AK with god knows what ever mounds of tacticool bolted on too it , go too ANY war zone and you’ll see the whole gambit of looks from totally stock fresh out of the factory right up to more bells’n’whistles than a Disneyland train !

But funnily enuff don’t think I’ve ever heard any of them going on about THOSE AK’s Lol

Edited by druid799
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...