AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

GHK AKM with steel outer, Hephaestus steel trigger parts, recoil kit, LCT steel PBS-1, Ra-Tech wood grip and several mags (2 of which are ProWin mags, which have one of the dumbest fill-valve designs of all third party GBB mag manufacturers out there - can't fill the mag without the help of a pretty long adapter piece, as the valves sit in a deep recess of the body 🙄)

ghkakms202001gfj37.jpg

ghkakms2020026uk3w.jpg

GHK AK74 with steel outer, aluminum PBS-4, Hephaestus clone of the 40 rounds mag, bayonet, and a realsteel PK-A red dotghkak740163kos.jpg

ghkak7402v9jy2.jpg

• Like 7
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally got something that had been on my list for quite a while now.

And to boot, it's the gun of a deceased friend, which he had sold off prior to his death and which has now found its way to me on mysterious pathways 😌

Hephaestus HTS-14 Groza, 1st version, with the early full steel silencer and a Pilar scope (civil version of the military scope, that belongs on the Groza but is extremely hard to find), Just need different mount rings, these look aweful.

Really happy about this! ☺️

hephaestushts14grozan53jrl.jpg

hephaestushts14grozanwojbm.jpg

Edited by Pydracor
  • Like 10
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...