AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2020 at 6:39 PM, judgeman said:

E&L AKS74MN gen 2 with MAG RPK 74 midcap.

Did you have experience with black E&L 74 mid caps? My two not working, hence beeing brand new (I got it for free, but really annoying). BB-s stuck in' even outside the AEG... that's why "not feeding".

Thanx!

Edited by Murdoc
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 4:05 PM, Murdoc said:

Did you have experience with black E&L 74 mid caps? My two not working, hence beeing brand new (I got it for free, but really annoying). BB-s stuck in' even outside the AEG... that's why "not feeding".

Thanx!

In truth I never used the stock magazine as I had several of these rpk magazines around

• Confused 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Or RC has expanded his PVC pipe range.

Grach works great now that it's updated to version 3 spec but I opted to use the old trigger bar for a long pull out of preference. Also threw in a Maple Leaf crazy jet and autobot hop

Edited by renegadecow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/29/2022 at 9:14 PM, hitmanNo2 said:

Could be one of these.  A guy in France builds them.  Or RC has expanded his PVC pipe range.

(1) Reaper’s house | Facebook

Well... I got me one of them RPG26.

Though I'll try to make a stencil to have it display RShG2 (thermobaric version of the RPG26) markings.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, hitmanNo2 said:

What are you thoughts on it?

Build quality was rough. I had to sand down and polish the edges of the visor, hot glue down some parts of the helmet edging, and put on a cover to camouflage most of its general inaccuracy, but I got it fairly cheap with a discount code and the visor hasn't broken in half after years of use unlike what some people said would happen. Best part is it doesn't pose a health hazard on my neck with the visor on all day. Tried a friend's real one and couldn't stand it more than 15min.

The Vant is fun, filled mine with plywood and tarpaulin for the leg guard to get it good and heavy, but I only paid a little over $200 for it shipped back when they first had it in stock. $400 is just dumb and I think is mostly inflated due to the war.

• Like 1