AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

That is oh so nice sigma.

Reworked my MIAD for my MAG-KU. It's now about 6-7mm wider since it's now molded over a G36 motor cage.

There's one issue - the only way I found to fully secure it to the gearbox is via an external screw. Is the MIAD worth keeping for this bit of external "mishap"? :)

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

• Like 1

Isn't it a bit difficult to use that sight as a leftie?

It looks good though. What brand is that AK?

Haha, it's practically impossible! Fortunately that's not me in the photo – I'm a righty.

However, being that this is airsoft, I rarely use the sight to actually shoot... it's mostly intended as a spotting/ranging scope. And because it's pretty. :)

Edit: the gun's a CYMA CM048

Edited by sigma3

as cool as this.......

:)

Tactical AK - done CORRECTLY.

All people who slaps rail onto ak need to learn a lesson from this.

The AK is 95% done now. Very happy with it overall.

AK74_0514_0056.jpg

When the enemy armoured vehicle approaches; hold it over your shoulder and they should run away.

Worked at EastWind. :D

Edited by adadqgg

Haha, that's pretty funny. What range?

Russian Section 2 actually used a nightvision scope mounted on an AKM at about 200m apparently.

Read all about it, and more, in Devil Doc's(fearless leader of Section 2) EW IV AAR: http://www.operationeastwind.com/forum/index.php?topic=1294.0

Edited by adadqgg

56-2_01.JPG

56-2_02.JPG

56-2_03.JPG

Specs:

Real Sword Type 56-2 Based

UltiMAK Parts: AK Scout Mount Model M2-B & Synthetic AK Forend (Lower Handguard) Model# KVFS-B

Prometheus Parts: 6.03 EG Barrel For AK47/AK47S (455mm), Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type) & Sealing Nozzle

Artificially Distressing

Simple Mosfet & LipoSaver