renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

Can I get a parts list for that bud? Really like the Krebs stuff.

AK  based on E&L ak105 with AR Stock

-Kreb Keymod rail

-MFT Minimal Stock

-Solar Tactical Magazine Funnel

-PTS Palm grip

-VFC flash hider

-Shorten barrel and Gas tube

-Custom Gas Block

-Custom Front sight (from fn2000)

-Custom Rear sight (UTC ar15 iron sight)

• Like 1

Based on E&L ak105

*suitcase* I need that in my life.  The 105 is the heat.

With the possible exception of a railed top cover you've built exactly what I've been thinking of for months now.  Sweet work.

I agree Pokira I think that like the 2nd AK ive seen that I thought hmmm id like that ! (probably shouldnt say that in the AK thread, //ducks and runs back to hide in the AR15Thread :P //

• Like 1

Yes, that's it. Although with a different mount, and I'm not sure whether it's a strictly civilian mount, or issued, or what – but my supplier swore that NPZ simply doesn't have the older style mounts anymore, or at least didn't for the period of a month or two we were discussing it. As that page explains, there is also a difference between the military and civilian reticle – mine has the military version.

Great optic overall. I suppose most easily described as a "Russian ACOG." Very clean and sharp optically, and the zoom is a good, usable level. I need to do a real range report with it.

My collection:

It includes one or two cousins, sorry for this.

(pic removed)

Awsome collection there!

That PP19 looks mighty interesting with that stock, would it be possible to get a pic of just that perhaps?

Hi Guys, If at all possible I have a pic request.  Could anyone take a picture of an AKM next to an AK74 w/ the AKM flashider on it.  Or would they look virtually the same?  I'm looking to get a dboys steel AK 74 and throw the akm styled flash hider on it instead of buying one of the CYMA AKM's.  Sorry if this is idiotic I am new to AK variants.