AK & Variants Picture Thread

My E1/CYMA AKM, with RS Romanian furniture allegedly used in the Balkan Wars, RS muzzle brake, LCT Fakelite pistol grip, RS sling and rubber bayonet from Japan. I've had to gets parts for this thing from every corner of the globe, it seems like. Inside, it's got a Modify flat hop.

LjX5x0C.jpg

6Rax1Wi.jpg

And my side ????, a CYMA AK105 downgraded for CQC.

8QYHsUi.jpg

Edited by Corbeau
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Working on a new build. Got a real Russian Molot RPK parts kit from 1973 im building with a GHK RPK. 

In the end the only airsoft parts will be the receiver, bcg and barrel (due to my local law) and the rest is the real deal! :)

Half way there now!

Follow my page "Real Fake Guns" for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/realfakeguns/

17309638_992815157485426_533572835170163

17352551_995086370591638_914245621896466

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.

I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.

But all the rest (70% of the gun) i used to build this GHK c02 RPK. And yes, the real 40 round mag is a working c02 i converted.

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image3_1.jpg

image1_5.jpg

image2_2.jpg

image4.jpg

I will make a guide over how both the gun and mag was made. Will be posted on my FB-page Real Fake Guns (with alot more pew pews).

• Like 16

Thanks! Heres a small demo of the gun and converted mag.

It was with my last c02 cartridge that was half empty so its a tad tierd. 

But overall the recoil is alot heavier in the GHK RPK since it came with a heavy bolt from start :D

You may convince me to get one of these railed lower handguard.

Not really dead set in using the rails to be honest. They just felt really good to hold when I built a friend's AKS74U that I had to get one for myself. At any rate they're really cheap and same quality machining as Asura as far as I can tell.

http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/m192/Army-Force/p30503/Army-Force-165mm-AK-Series-CNC-Lower-Handguard-Rail-(Black)/product_info.html

Edited by renegadecow