renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

What kinda cracks me up about all of these purist-offending updated AKs on this page and last is that they all have left alone the biggest visible feature that can really use an update: the stock.

But yeah anyway renegadecow your AK looks pretty much like my real one (other than it's full-length). That comp is a real friend-maker.

• Like 1

Here is my dboys steel/wood AKMS. I've always loved the under-folder, and surprisingly never owned a decent AK until now. I will be stripping the upper/lower handguards and restaining them to something a little darker, other than that, externally, she will stay the same (except for maybe some weathering too)

k2TujrG.jpg

5n6HLXD.jpg

I don't think the "purist" meme has been a thing for at least the last 5 years, everyone and their mothers put on all kinds of attachments now. 

Edited by AG1212

Seen a lot of cheap junk on actual Russian AKs from grip pods to magpul stocks. "Purist" these days just means very, very salty.

Does make me chuckle when the ‘purists’ go off on one when ever they see an AK with god knows what ever mounds of tacticool bolted on too it , go too ANY war zone and you’ll see the whole gambit of looks from totally stock fresh out of the factory right up to more bells’n’whistles than a Disneyland train !

But funnily enuff don’t think I’ve ever heard any of them going on about THOSE AK’s Lol

Edited by druid799

Finally gotten around to taking some photos of my loaner loadout. ForceCore (E&L) AKS-74UN with Stormwerkz Krinkov rail mount and 'Aimpoint' Micro T1.

39039821451_8ae6682148_c.jpg

39039814121_875001e0a3_c.jpg

39039807431_533d9a04aa_c.jpg

The loadout - five magazines, a ChiCom rig, a radio, goggles and a mesh mask - fits neatly into the TMC Flatpack.

• Like 7