renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

PBS-1 replica arrived for my Bizon.  Had to dremel out a bit on the end (and fight the gearbox again after having to take it out to put longer inner barrel in).  Despite being non-steel it still got a bit of heft to it and oddly enough makes the bizon front heavy somewhat now (which is what most folks assume the bizon on its own to be when it isn't airsoft wise).  I'm sure the longer barrel won't play nice with the cylinder but hey, maybe it will drop the fps down low enough again to make it 5 ft MED again.:P

IMG_0602.JPG

• Like 4

Long time no see. While im still here i might aswell post something.

One of my latest build, a Zastava M70AB2. Base out of a LCT  AEG and added real parts from a real gun i shopped down to a legal parts kit to bring back home. A nunchuck battery is hidden and custom fited in the lower handguard. So that the real bolt carrier can be racked.

Instead of listing whats real and airsoft i made a pic, simply showing how much it is. All real parts are genuine Zastava, used in the balkan war.

For more posts, check out my page Real Fake Guns FBYoutube and Instagram :)

Zastava M70AB2 1.jpg

Zastava M70AB2 2.jpg

Zastava M70AB2 3.jpg

• Like 11

14 hours ago, GRIM! said:

Zastava M70AB2 3.jpg

Paint it like this ! And then just sit back and watch all the ‘pureistes’ have a total meltdown followed by a stroke ! 😈😈😈😈😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS , looks bloody good bud ! 👍

Edited by druid799
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thought the same but with friends RS AMD woodgrip...

What are the dimensions?

Edited by Murdoc

On 5/16/2019 at 3:05 PM, blobface said:

Super nice, ever considered getting the new slimline motors and stuffing it into a milled real steel pistol grip? 

Thanks

Yes but the Zastava pistolgrip is moulded after the tumb so its too tight there. But i have an idea of doing a cast of the real grip and remold where the thumb is so that the slim motor fits.

Will see if i get the time for it in the future :)

On 10/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, ninja master of coffee said:

Apologies for the crappy smartphone pic. Current set up for my AK-105. 

Have you tested having the red dot on the Ultimak gas block? I think it lines better with the sights and the sight line is lower.

13 hours ago, Bloodsword said:

Have you tested having the red dot on the Ultimak gas block? I think it lines better with the sights and the sight line is lower.

I have indeed! I liked it in a lot of ways but it gave me neck strain so I swapped to a side mount rail, which seems more comfortable. I'm currently playing with options and I might go back to mounting on the ultimak gas tube as I've only used this set up for one game and was having accuracy issues that day (as it turns out, possibly due to a slightly dislocated barrel clip). Mounting the T1 on the ultimak was great for aiming, perfect point of impact position, but neck strain.

Edit: this set up is also noticeably heavier, so, swings and roundabouts.

Edited by ninja master of coffee