renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

And here is my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. AK :)...

Sweet! Looks just like it, and I agree, more video game guns would be cool. I've had a STALKER loadout planned for 5 years now, but I never got around to it. I only got as far as two OD green guns and some Flecktarn, need to get/make some more gear and grab some Freedom patches.

IMG_0016.jpg

And here is my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. AK :)

dsc09483001.jpg

dsc09486001.jpg

You need charging handle on LEFT side. XD

I love Stalker the game for many reasons but gun model is not one of those reasons.

Edited by adadqgg

Battlefield pickup time?

I shouldn't even be in this thread, and I'm not sure why I clicked it. Now I know. That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

Afraid I can't find one. I got it at a market stall - I could ship some over if people are interested.

They also have a Micro-uzi version and a Colt Python version, IIRC.

Just a quick reminder, if someone posts abusive content, report it, please don't reply to it.

(the post and parts of posts relating to it have been removed, I didn't just randomly decide to say this...)

Please.

How freaking much of Fangirl do you have to be to put magpul on an AK?

EDIT: Less rude enough? I was kinda tired when I made that post yesterday and overexpressed myself. Sorry.

Edited by Avenger96

Please.

It's his gun, chillax a little bit and accept the fact that the furniture he choose to put on to his rifle does not have any adverse affect on you or you life in any way, shape or form. Don't like it? Scroll along and find some wooden handguards that perhaps won't bring out the child in you so much. Bearing in mind if you don't like tactical or modernised AKs you're on the wrong forum and you might want to start browsing somewhere else in order to save yourself have some kind of coronary episode over a vertical grip.