renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

IDK, VFC make so many models, along with lots of other companies. could have been anywhere between an AK104 to a krinkov from the picture you gave us. i tried doing some detective work on your past content, but i didn't look far enough into the past :/

however, i did think that the lack of overall body pins was odd.

Edited by Horsem4n
  • Like 1

Love that Bizon! If only one came out as a GBB, that'd be absolutely glorious.
Here's my humble addition, fairly plane-jane GBB AK with a T1.

296451_3446257729603_1606080168_n.jpg

305035_3950040163849_369497573_n.jpg

Left my rifle at a brony friend's house and it came back with those things on the stock. Never again.

Edited by PreacherMan

My new humble offering. Next time you see it, it will be completely painted and will have a few more rails. I need to find a solid-stock VFC-type receiver for it to replace the horribly wobbly folding stock and put a buffer tube adapter on, or at least a folding solid AK74 stock receiver that doesn't have a pot metal hinge. If anyone has a source (or has one to sell/trade) send me a PM.

imagecrz.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy

Got my hands on a Mag K (JG Version).

mAGk12.jpg

mAGk5.jpg

mAGk4.jpg

mAGk21.jpg

I think this was a display unit. Warning Labels were peeled off and there were signs of physical use. But nothing major.

Edited by SHWEL

tacticool_ak_zps113b6276.jpg

Another JG :D  Instantly swapped the wobbly flash hider for a Cyma 74 one. The cranestock was absolutely horrible, so that went also. This Dboys stock fits firmly. A bit of a warning about the mags, regular TM style won't fit. The one in the picture is a G&P after a simple mod.

Another JG :D Instantly swapped the wobbly flash hider for a Cyma 74 one. The cranestock was absolutely horrible, so that went also. This Dboys stock fits firmly. A bit of a warning about the mags, regular TM style won't fit. The one in the picture is a G&P after a simple mod.

Now that is a beautiful AK! Not a huge fan of the varients, but that idefunately wouldn't mind owning. Although I bet it weighs quite a bit, no?

Now that is a beautiful AK! Not a huge fan of the varients, but that idefunately wouldn't mind owning. Although I bet it weighs quite a bit, no?

I think they are. Definitely heavier than most of my AR platforms.

Yes it does weigh a ton. :D The front end is basically a big hunk of pot metal, so the gun is a bit nose heavy. I'd say the overall weight and balance makes it pretty similar to my realsteel AK.

Remains to be seen whether this one begins to creak and wobble over time like the newer Cymas I've owned.

does that thing  use normal motor grips?

and congrats

As far as I know, it does.

Bought it from a mate that replaced the original grip since it had cracked.

The current one looks like it might be from a VFC or something along those lines.

Why does that stock look so unsturdy lol?

i dont know. its hooked up just like the original adapter TH used except its a castle nut welded to a plate that was welded to the back of the reciever. sticks off at the same angle. i need a cheek riser though.

Is it loose or just not straight? I wanted to build one from scratch but the welding of the buffer kept me from success. I commend you guys that accomplished it.

its not loose, i have tried breaking it off and it wouldnt budge.

madkows did the work and i bought it from him about 2 years ago befor he disapeard.

i had a dilemma in choosing between P* or Daytonagun. i ended up with a DG kit cause i wanted the blowback. the next rifle i build seriously will have to be a P*

The DG's a lot of fun, I'd recommend one of each if you can afford it. I'm really enjoying my LCT/DG RPKS74. Soon I'll both DG and PS AK-varients once I get my Saiga 12K finished.

-Piano