renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

Crackisbad: Thanks! Mine has Ironwood Design hand guards and a PSL gas tube. Long term I plan on transplanting to a VFC, LCT, or RealSword base gun.

Apologies for the keek pics, these are from my sales thread.

Real Sword - Fitted with real steel TIGR furniture. One of two that I know of in the world.

Hell of a job to fit, but well worth it!!

100_0905_zps0c4e2b88.jpg

100_0910_zps913be4ee.jpg

• Like 1

My first airsoft AK, I'm a big fan of Rifle Dynamics so I couldn't say no to the RD AK700 by Echo1. I'm debating about painting the gun but for now it just has FDE and CB details.

IMG_0481_zps75fa17d3.jpg

IMG_0477_zps2b1055c8.jpg

IMG_0478_zps7bdc7e9e.jpg

IMG_0479_zpsbe32ed36.jpg

can we get a couple more picture of the torch and the mount? looks like a nifty setup.

im going to have to take my daytonagun off the market because i have to repair the hopup. i really want to remove the lower ultimak from my AK and put a regular AK105 grip on it. anybody know where i can find the parts? ill need the bracket that fits on the barrel as well. i just need to make it lighter...

The bracket is made my RS Regulate, I ordered mine form Brownells. I have since used it on my realsteel AK and now this AEG. It's a good way to simplify and lighten an AK if you need to.

I also decided to paint the gun, too much black for my taste.
RD2_zpse3158740.jpg

Here's a shot of the light mount attachment. It's barrel mounted, the other side features some rail space for any light attachment. I highly recommend the mount.

RD1_zps817462c2.jpg

The light mount I have is a LaRue Surefire mount. I really really really recommend RS Regulate products!

RD3_zps12f73c24.jpg

Edited by Roecar

What are you guys thoughts on the TM AK47 series?
Non Blowback...
What mods would you make?

Some sweet looking pieces in here, it's a toughie, part of me wants a purist AK, but practicality requires 1-2 small rails for torches.

Is there a way to make the TM AK47, have a short U style front end, any kits avaliable etc?

Thanks all

Non Blowback...

Some sweet looking pieces in here, it's a toughie, part of me wants a purist AK, but practicality requires 1-2 small rails for torches.

Is there a way to make the TM AK47, have a short U style front end, any kits avaliable etc?

Thanks all

mate stick to the pure AK look... the ak is beautiful without all the gadgets.

Non Blowback...

Thanks all

Well it was the one AEG FireKnife kept....

They are AEG juggernauts. They perform well and last forever. And when they finally do break the V3 is easy to fix.

My friend installed a 6.03 prommy barrel in it and never touched it again. He uses it as a semi-auto rifle to great effect.

Bit of reassurance knowing it's the one AEG that FK kept!
I'd really like it to be a bit shorter, i'd end up using it as my loaner gun, going to replace the stock motor with a SHS hi torque, lob a tightbore in a hope to up the fps a bit too.