renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

Maybe because I just bought a WE AK 74 UN ? (RA Tech LVL 1 upgraded though so steel internals)

Thanks for the help man! Appreciate it...

Edited by NonEx

Yes it's something like this... Thank you.

NonEx:

Sorry man I didn't want to hurt your feelings but I really really not like the we and it's really not about just the internals. If I can recomnend you a setup it would be a simple k3 rail or a midwest rail if you want cowitness with t1 copy or a burris fastfire, a moe grip adaptor and a grip, an afg2 and a handstop on the side aand of course the old school rubber pad on the stock... I don't think you need anything else and as I know this stuff all fits...

my black sweets :D

both.jpg

up: AK74 King Arms Body with Jing Gong AK SVD Front /w SVD optics replica 

down: Cyma CM050 with King Arms Metal Rails and VFC SCAR Flash Hider /w Magpul AFG, G&P micro T1, Magpul MOE stock & cheek riser, Night Evolution Inforce Flashlight replica
  • Like 1

I believe its the 040 series, probably the 048 too, its not full steel, just the reciever is stamped steel and its a VFC clone.

I have the exact same gun except Im changing the 74 flash hider for an AKM one with a T1 microdot, surprised that I can actually use it comfortably with a mesh mask...

No idea on an optic. The night sights work really well, but some kind of open sight would be nice. I don't want to spend too much though. Maybe a clone T1. Suggestions?

I have the package up for trade, but it shoots so well that the only thing I would do is put a DG or P* into it. 

Other parts on the gun are steel. The top cover for example. Ill run a magnet around it if anyone is interested. 

Edited by BigBabyMoses06

Clone T1 on the ultimak is a great setup for AKs. Very open sight picture and it's right there when you bring the rifle to aim.

I am indeed interested BBM.

I want to put a KAC style AR adaptor on one of these AKs. Does it have to be a solid stock model or doesn't it matter?

Edited by ollie_ty

Hi

I got some spare realsteel ak parts for ghk ak-s or lct if you can modify them... Pm me if intrested. Stock for akm, black handguardsert for 74...

The purists now want your head on a platter :P

They're gonna HATE my PMC47 when it's finished then, many many miles of rails :P

Edited by T3CH
  • Like 1