AK & Variants Picture Thread

I have to get a bunch of 20s for the VSS along as the current mag that comes with the VSS is pretty much a garage kit.

-Piano

Yup! I've got 2 coming as soon as he gets his new shipment, and I'll definitely be buying some 30 rounders and a few more 20's sooner or later. These current mags definitely need a lot of breaking in though.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

I have to get a bunch of 20s for the VSS along as the current mag that comes with the VSS is pretty much a garage kit.

-Piano

Do you know how different/better the new generation magazines are? I'm hoping for normal quality levels for manufactured magazines, but pretty much anything is an improvement.

From what I've heard, the both the 20 and 30 round magazines will be improved. The 30 round magazines will be roughly the same weight as the real ones and made of a different polymer. I'm not sure about the 20 round magazines being a different plastic, but I think they will be better built.

-Piano

What is with these horrible video formats that seem so popular nowadays? 

People filming in portrait mode really winds me up too.  Phone makers should make it so you can only shoot in landscape imo.

Im afraid the Mrs is to blame for tjhat, sorry guys. I'll be making an updated video today... using the proper camera.

• Like 1

I want to believe that is just placed close enough on the ground to look like it is attached, but is not.

Please RC, don't depress me more than most other airsoft pics I have seen lately.  We look to you to brighten our days.

Drake, is it a bit front heavy for you?  I've found that sometimes even a stock Kalashnikov can have its weight felt differently by others.