renegadecow

AK & Variants Picture Thread

Its the same problem with Galils, they shouldn't be here as they're not a Kalashnikov, but a specific Galil thread would die fairly quickly

Might be better to change the name of this thread to "AK Variants and Derivatives" 

Yeah I thought most Russian weapon enthusiasts would like to see it so thats why it was put in here.  Thread should be "Russian weapons and it's variations" or something like that.

Instead of arguing how to name the thread I'll post new photos of my STALKER AK74 with newest addition :D

It's finally complete :D

ENJOY!!!

DSC09229-001.JPG

DSC09208-001.JPG

DSC09200-001.JPG

Edited by BoNi3k
  • Like 3

How about you do a full pose with it?

Thinking of buying that same gas mask but I already got a GP5 gas mask.

When I'll have an opportunity I'll do that ;)

Yeah, fix them mags up in general. They are a distraction of sad *suitcasey* plastic right now. I love a good OPFOR loadout but those mags are killing the whole vibe.

Plum>Tactical

Handguards and mag are RS conversions, got some real plum mags somewhere as well. Plum bayonet is real as well
ak1.jpg

And genuine wear....and rust (lol)
ak3.jpg
ak2.jpg

Drop in marui EBB gearbox when?

• Like 2

You need to weather it down mate! :D

Yeah, fix them mags up in general. They are a distraction of sad *suitcasey* plastic right now. I love a good OPFOR loadout but those mags are killing the whole vibe.

take note of the above picture....that is how it is done. fake weathering and painting orange mags (why not just get black ones????) looks *suitcase* 9/10 times.

I have far too much time on my hands.

1899547_10202463945572419_1934631646_o.j

I can already feel the purists rage from here :P

Basing it on this interesting little Krink that appeared in Fast Five

800px-F5Frankengun-2.jpg

800px-F5Frankengun-3.jpg

800px-F5Frankengun.jpg

Still got a ways to go, the grip is just friction fit for the picture. It also needs the foresight and rearsight mounted, a fake bolt added and the gas block cut and pinned in place. Oh and as this is the few remaing parts of a broken G&G RK103, a blanking plate for the gaping hole where the stock tangs used to be.

Edited by T3CH
  • Like 2

I wish Real Sword made a RK62. I have grown fond of my RK62 in service and really would want one, fielded my finally finished M4 yesterday and it just doesnt feel right, nor does any AK.