AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Oh... sorry guys I was looking for the AR-15 thread. Guess I'll just leave this here...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Airsoft%20Guns%203/P1010403-1.jpg

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Airsoft%20Guns%203/P1010395.jpg

Right on the first page as well, how lovely.

you know if that rail system and barrel combo wasn't so long it'd look fine imho, what length is it? also what the rest of the parts?

you know if that rail system and barrel combo wasn't so long it'd look fine imho, what length is it? also what the rest of the parts?

It's actually the same overall length as it was when I started funnily enough, in terms of the front anyway which uses a standard M4 14.5" barrel, the stock of course being adjustable, but I kept the stock inner barrel.

Parts list can be found here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=13576

DSC03689.jpg

Got a reversed dong for my little *bramston pickle*

Also ditched the UltiMAK, too tacticool!

So, its a Real Sword

Maadi top cover(will be replaced with a romy next week)

Romanian lower and upper handguard, the handguard retainer is also romy

EG folder

Bulgarian FSB/GB

Some russian sling

Picked up one of the steel mids from Gunners, fit in my CYMA is above average but I haven't had a chance to see how it feeds. There was a lot of rust on it when it came in, so I need to refinish it when I get a chance...

Also, plum grip for the RPK.

IMG_2565.jpg

Me gusta mucho. Looks great. Could we get an external parts list on that? Specifically interested in those mags.

CYMA CM040B

Custom receiver extension adapter

KA lipo buffer tube

PTS ACS

LCT UltimAK top rail with CYMA handguard

The mag in the gun is a Beta Project AK "PMAG" and the two under it are real steel Bulgarian C10 mags for my Saiga S223. The bulgy mags look so much better than the BP mags, so I'm thinking of getting an extra to stuff the BP mag internals in. Might actually result in a working mag when I'm done :rolleyes:

Thanks DFM. Just what I need for my Galil :D

No problem. They seem like nice mags, but I wish I would have had a chance to see how they feed. My package from Gunners showed up as I was packing my car to go back to campus so of course I had to take a few minutes to open it and get some pictures at least :D

I'm on the brink of getting an RS Ultimak lower RIS, but I have no idea which version to buy for my VFC AK104. There are apparently two versions: one for STAMPED receivers and another for MILLED receivers. I'm thinking I should be going with the STAMPED version for my VFC, but does anyone know for sure? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Noveske

That is not AK...

Its beautiful enough and russian enough to be an Honorary AK.

unlike that Arma.. Thing.. of Ckinnerly's.. i dont even know what to class it as. Its almost like a frankenstein's monster of the gun world..

• Like 2

Its beautiful enough and russian enough to be an Honorary AK.

unlike that Arma.. Thing.. of Ckinnerly's.. i dont even know what to class it as. Its almost like a frankenstein's monster of the gun world..

Lol, you have not seen the Ak picture thread mk V; there are worse.

Edited by adadqgg