Ultimate Glock Accessory or Total Insanity?

Hedganian

He be so gangsta he could put 50 Cent out of work.

But seriously i think that so long as it is tuned up and sighted right then why not. Would be great if he could fire one and reload the other, continuos pistol fire for the win.

'FireKnife'

it is and its late

Late.

Wuss, there is at least another 18hrs before i need to even go to sleep, been up since 7am with 5 hours sleep and i'm still going strong. B)

To me he looks more like one of those extras in a film that has the credit 'Sinister German One / Two'.

However i now want to make this gun with 1911's or possible some MP9's

'FireKnife'

snap wit the sleepthing. never had it diagnosed, but can regularly go with 1 - 2 hours a night, working full time.

Yeah the present GF is nearly the same, it takes us forever to get to sleep when i am at her place.

And that is after the freaky, wall shaking fun times, twice.

become the manager of a club it will cure you within a few years hehe

I am destined for a life of IT it seems. Then again i bet after staring at a computer for 7-8 hours a day sleep would be a great thing.

As for the Glock thing i like the idea but it is with Glocks so that is all i would change.

'FireKnife'

Dang .. the entire 5mins

Actually the average is about 40mins :P

On topic: Next you will see the gangs of LA with one of these each, just without the red-dot on top and held way above eye level. Some people need some serious gun education.

'FireKnife'

Actually the average is about 40mins :P

On topic: Next you will see the gangs of LA with one of these each, just without the red-dot on top and held way above eye level. Some people need some serious gun education.

'FireKnife'

I highly recommend that you come to LA and go educate some gangbangers on what they've been doing wrong.

Archived