Big gear sale!

colwombat

The fine print

Paypal or MO only (cash for local deals)

Buyer pays shipping

Buy more and save more!

Trade list at the bottom of the post

More pictures can be provided!

Tactical Tailor CB MAV. Used maybe 4 times. In perfect condition, no fraying or dirt on it. All straps intact. Comes with the tri color flash bang pouch pictured. $55

TAG MC Double frag pouch. Great condition with little use. Bomb proof build. $15

Pantac MC single frag pouch. Great condition as well, saw little use. $7

Pantac CB double frag pouch. Saw maybe 1 or 2 games before I switched to a single frag pouch. Excellent condition. $10

Propper Desert Digital cammies (sold as a set, sized M-R on both top and bottoms) Seen perharps 5-6 games. They have been properly cleaned each time and show no signs of fading. The fly buttons fell off and were reattached using black thread. the pants are also missing one button on the right butt pocket. $40

Tactical Tailor 308 double pouch (MC). Seen some use but has plenty of life left in it. Holds any 2 of any 308 patterned mag (G3, M14, SCAR-H, SR-25 etc). Also holds 2 G36 mags or 2 M4 mags. $15

G&P QD style flashhider (14mm POSTIVE thread. WILL NOT WORK WITH CCW THREADS. MEANT FOR CW ONLY!) Brand new never used G&P flashhider. Came with my G&P Defender separately so it didn't have to be painted retard orange. $15

G&P KAC style BUIS. Came with my G&P Defender. Took them off when I got it (so they have ZERO use). $20

Condor OD drop leg rig. Got it in a package deal. Has some signs of wear around the strechy side of the elastic but in other wise good condition. $10

Modulus single point sling (CB). Used for a while on my EPC, has some signs of wear on the metal hook but overall good condition. $5

Tactical Tailor 1V utility pouch (tan). Saw next to no use since it sat on my MAV which saw little use as well. $13

Tactical Tailor Joey hydro pouch w/ Source bladder. Was also part of my MAV rig which saw little use. Great little pouch when you don't need to carry much water. $40

Tactical Tailor MC P90/UMP double pouches (x2). In great condition like everything else. Has seen little use and retains mags perfectly. No stains or other ugliness. $15 each or both for $30

DBT BLCS zippered pouch top (CB). Meant for use with the DBT Gen 2 FAPC, it gives you a zippered top to the front pocket on the carrier. Mounted it and didn't like it. $13

DPMS A2 grip(RS). Came with the parts kit for my RS (WILL NOT FIT AEGS. Will work with WA/WE GBBR weapons). Zero use. $5

Kimber (RS) Rubber 1911 grips. Bit used but are still in great condition. Fits TM1911's great (should fit all 1911s). $5

G&P Defender stock barrel (292mm) ZERO use. Was replaced before it sent a round out of it. $5

IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

TRADES ACCEPTED

Metal G3 midcaps (CA or TM please)

Tan or Foilage Green 7.62/308 MAGPULs

WE G36 GBBR mags

TM MEU mags

KJW M9s or mags

Adding!

Tactical Tailor MC intermediate 3L carrier. http://www.tacticaltailor.com/hydrationintermediate3l.aspx In great condition besides the paintball paint on the back. Though its not pictured, it will come with a Blackhawk 3L bladder which is a million times better than the TT one. It also includes replacement valves for the bladder and a Pantac MC hose cover. $55

Eagle MBITR pouch in MC. Standard Eagle awesomeness. $40

Mayflower Triple 7.62 shingle in MC (2 available). Holds EVERYTHING! VFC SCAR-H mags, SR-25, 20LR pmags, AK, M4, SIG, G36, G3 all go in these beezys! In great condition as well. $45 each or both for $80

IMG_5416.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

That isn't a stain on the shingles, its just water!

Also toes not for sale! Look elsewhere ghouls!

G&P BUIS sold!

More pictures of the TT hdryo package

No longer looking for 7.62 MAGPULs, but looking for short high speed motor, AK side rail (what the optic sits on, not the side mount on the receiver)or TAN MS2 sling (no PTS or chinky ones ;), Certain HSGI kahki pouches (pistol and rifle tacos, blow out pouch, universal mag pouch single)

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

No longer looking for HSGI pouches. Still after G3 mags, short hi speed motor and MS2 sling.

Single point sling sold!

Willing to do $50 shipped on the MAV! Great deal for a (nearly) new rig!

Also dropping the desy MARPAT set to $35+shipping!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived