Create an Airsoft team name to win a Revision patch

Revision

The Revision patch is an exclusive item around here and we want to share a few with our Arnies fans.

Every Airsoft team needs a cool name, so get creative and post up your best Airsoft team name for a chance to win. It can either be your team's name or one that you just made up. The three team names that we like the best will win a Revision patch.

Revision-Patch.jpg

At 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday March 28, 2011 the contest will be closed and we'll pick the winners from the team names that were submitted. Only one entry per person. Go.

i have 3

the first was my old team name (back in '02) A.R.I.E.S. Airsoft Re-enactment Investigation Extermination Squad

my second one (still in use) is Team Rhinowski (as i also run by the name "thebigrhinowski" as well as Rhino :D )

the latest one is Team Epic Win ^_^

Thanks to everyone who posted up a team name, there were a lot of really good names. After taking a look at all the names that were entered, we decided to pick these names as our winners:

rhino- Team Epic Win

White_Rabbit- The Myrmidons with the moto of Nos sumus tempestas

sigma3- Pink Pony Warlords

Look for a private message from us on how to receive your Revision patches. We hope you'll wear them proudly.

Thanks again to everyone who entered and be on the lookout for more from Revision.

Archived