Cement target for airsoft guns?

FUmiYAsu

I want to make something fun to shoot. I've always liked watching concrete blocks exploding after being shot by real guns.. So I wonder whether I could create the same effect with mixing a really weak cement. However I am no good at DIY. So does anyone know whether I could actually get a cement mix this weak that it explodes even when it's shot by a AEG? It would be nice if it breaks in to tiny pieces and powder instead of just break off into two pieces...

Any ideas?

Thanks

btw, sorry for making two threads but the other one didn't work for some reason and no text appeared after I submited the thread..

I want to make something fun to shoot. I've always liked watching concrete blocks exploding after being shot by real guns.. So I wonder whether I could create the same effect with mixing a really weak cement. However I am no good at DIY. So does anyone know whether I could actually get a cement mix this weak that it explodes even when it's shot by a AEG? It would be nice if it breaks in to tiny pieces and powder instead of just break off into two pieces...

Any ideas?

Thanks

btw, sorry for making two threads but the other one didn't work for some reason and no text appeared after I submited the thread..

My local shop (for local people no less) uses plaster of paris discs as targets on their range which go up in a nice puff of smoke.

If you are looking at a block though, I wouldn't really suggest it. Ricochets seem a little too likely. Hope this helps! :D

Thanks for all the replies....

I am not really looking for sugar glass since i want a more powdery/dusty effect.

the chalk targets does sound nice but it saids on the site that "It is not suitable for BB." Have anyone tried them before? It would be perfect if it works since it's 84 disks for £5.

I will probably give the cement a try first. probably this weekend...

Thanks for all the replies....

I am not really looking for sugar glass since i want a more powdery/dusty effect.

the chalk targets does sound nice but it saids on the site that "It is not suitable for BB." Have anyone tried them before? It would be perfect if it works since it's 84 disks for £5.

I will probably give the cement a try first. probably this weekend...

actually, they look near identical to the laster oes in the shop near me. i wonder if he made a mistake?

If they are the same, they work fine.

actually, they look near identical to the laster oes in the shop near me. i wonder if he made a mistake?

If they are the same, they work fine.

Are the boxes/packaging in the photos the same as the ones you tried? If yes then that's probably it...

I will probably buy the 45mm first (for GBBs). I will place an order with them tomorrow and post a video of shooting them if anyone's interested...

I can't believe they charge £5 for shipping...

Archived