Tokyo Marui P90

Ritifo

Hey all. I've been out of the airsoft scene for a while and I'm looking to sell a gun that I've been keeping around for a while.

What's the current value of a Tokyo Marui P90 with the red dot sight? I still have 2 TM hi-cap magazines for it too.

I'd say that the current resale value of your P90 is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Based on prices I've paid for TM P90s, I wouldn't pay much more than about $130-140 for a stock P90, and each extra hicap (assuming it also has the original standard mag) would maybe add $10-15 to that value. There may be others who are willing to pay more than that, but based on prices that I've seen them go for (or not sell at), maybe $180 would be reasonable. Again, it depends on if there's a buyer that is looking for one and is willing to pay your price.

I've seen stock TMs with a few accessories end on eBay (due to time, not the seller ending it early) with no bids at $120 shipped (where I would have bought it had I been paying attention to my watch list), but at the same time, I've seen stock TMs with no accessories sell for like $180. A few recently of note would be one LNIB RD version that ended with no bids (and is relisted) at $150+25 shipping, or another moderately upgraded TR version that went for something like $170 shipped, and a RD version one with a G&P upper with a bunch of accessories for about $220 shipped.

If you want to sell it, I would say $180-200 might be a good starting point, but you may have to go lower in order to actually get it sold. People sometimes think things like "...but I can get a KS for less than you're selling that TM, so therefore I'm not going to buy yours" or "the Echo 1 has a metal receiver, so it's better," and unfortunately, sometimes those are the only people who stop by your sale thread showing any interest.

I'd say that the current resale value of your P90 is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Based on prices I've paid for TM P90s, I wouldn't pay much more than about $130-140 for a stock P90, and each extra hicap (assuming it also has the original standard mag) would maybe add $10-15 to that value. There may be others who are willing to pay more than that, but based on prices that I've seen them go for (or not sell at), maybe $180 would be reasonable. Again, it depends on if there's a buyer that is looking for one and is willing to pay your price.

I've seen stock TMs with a few accessories end on eBay (due to time, not the seller ending it early) with no bids at $120 shipped (where I would have bought it had I been paying attention to my watch list), but at the same time, I've seen stock TMs with no accessories sell for like $180. A few recently of note would be one LNIB RD version that ended with no bids (and is relisted) at $150+25 shipping, or another moderately upgraded TR version that went for something like $170 shipped, and a RD version one with a G&P upper with a bunch of accessories for about $220 shipped.

If you want to sell it, I would say $180-200 might be a good starting point, but you may have to go lower in order to actually get it sold. People sometimes think things like "...but I can get a KS for less than you're selling that TM, so therefore I'm not going to buy yours" or "the Echo 1 has a metal receiver, so it's better," and unfortunately, sometimes those are the only people who stop by your sale thread showing any interest.

Thanks, that's very helpful. It seems times have changed when it comes to P90s!

Archived