ATACS Picture thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd just pop in to say that I see WGC and probably others as well carry ATACS gear now. WGC's ATACS gear are made by Pantac and I think on Arnies news page a while back a company called SWAT was making ATACS gear too.

I'm excited about the Pantac ATACS Wasatch that just came out, but too bad, I grabbed myself an RG one made by Flyye a month earlier :(

I've loved A-TACS since it came out. I finally had the time and money to start building a loadout, so here are a few random pictures in my bedroom (lol...). It's far from done, but it gives you the vague idea as to where it's headed. And yes, the M4, Serpa, and P226 were all painted A-TACS by yours truly. Next up will be the ITW Fast Mag pouches I have on order (already painted the ebairsoft cheap-o pistol versions) and 6 PMAGs that I have to pick up and do the conversion for my WE M4 CO2 mags.

C&C appreciated, but pardon the AWFUL quality of the pictures! Cheers!

Front

Screenshot2012-02-21at112942PM.png

Back

Screenshot2012-02-21at113148PM.png

Right

Screenshot2012-02-21at113049PM.png

Left

Screenshot2012-02-21at113025PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it. I prefer the brightness of the green. Here we often do green versus tan games and 9/10 times there is drama over MC and its team placement. Hopefully the bright green convinces people its on the green side so I didn't invest in two tan uniforms. I also imagine it would tone down a bit after a wash or two.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From last weekend. Not the full A-TACS kit, but you get the idea...

*ATACS pictures*

Did you mod the pants yourself or did you get them from a retailer? Been looking around for that type of integrated kneepad in ATACS FG but I can't find the same style as you've got. Or if you did it yourself, if theres a guide you used etc, then a link would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

This was me at a game on Sunday; I'd normally be wearing the shirt, but the weather made that a touch uncomfortable. Plus, the cartoon Rambo t-shirt gives me the fighting spirit of a warrior.

I'm on the left;

defense2.jpg

Propper BDU trousers, and randomly sprayed OD kit at the moment. I'm planning on having the full kit, but I'll be switching to FG before I do that due to it's effectiveness in the UK (As in, it renders you totally invisible to anyone, anywhere.).