CZ Picture Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detonator CZ P-09 kit for KJW.   The much underrated KJW CZ P-09 now has a nice CNC Aluminium kit from Detonator that includes slide, barrel, fake firing-pin and functioning dummy extractor. A seri

Ares VZ58... a "training AEG" I've built for real steel courses I take around Europe (Slovakia and Czech Republic) so that I have an Airsoft replica to play around here that's exactly the same as what

KSC version with Spear Arms silencer and pistol grip

Posted Images

Actually, I've just found out that you can get a replacement mosfet unit for the VZ58 from a Czech company called Grizzly:

https://www.grizzlyairsoft.com/en/universal-wires-p119

Might be worth a shot.

"configurable burst mode - from 1 up to 255 BBs shot on one quick trigger pull, this setting works in all modes containing burst"

Just what i needed, 255rnd burst setting.

"configurable burst mode - from 1 up to 255 BBs shot on one quick trigger pull, this setting works in all modes containing burst"

Just what i needed, 255rnd burst setting.

What we have here is known as a 'target-rich environment'...

• 2 weeks later...

We need a P10c..  sadly as I've said in the past, the fake trademarks on ASG products really hurts them....  rather they stop putting them altogether so people can burn the right ones. Its worse that even KJ doesn't have the master blanks so even their versions are stamped. They need to up their game given what umarex and cybergun via VFC are putting out now.

Anyway, 2017 update on this thing (from that massive thread a long time ago). SS captive guiderod fitted. ... literally from a company called http://ssguiderods.com/ Im using their stuff in a few things now. No more jumping spring and having to chase it around the floor.

ySEf2lb.jpg

2ChgbId.jpg

98TGfaz.jpg

as you probably don't recall, the one from CGW was a no go. it wasn't captive and it was way smaller in diameter (wtf?)

Edited by CZFan
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As soon as they put that mosfet and gearbox in an M4, is buy one

G&P I5, G&G M4, Ares Amoeba M4, CA Scarab, ASCU aftermarket part (this is in the EVO as well)...Titan? PTW?

In all good spirits, it must be appropriate to ask if you've lived under a rock...:)

As soon as they put that mosfet and gearbox in an M4, is buy one

G&P I5, G&G M4, Ares Amoeba M4, CA Scarab, ASCU aftermarket part (this is in the EVO as well)...Titan? PTW?

It's not the same gearbox. The EVO3A1 has a proprietary 'box with a redesigned shell (enclosed cylinder, amongst other weirdness IIRC) which is unique to the gun and not fitted to any AR-pattern replica. The G&P, G&G, Amoeba and Scarab are just guns with MOSFETs; they have entirely or almost entirely conventional gearboxes and don't have stop-on-empty or bolt-lock/release. The ASCU and Titan are both just FCUs; the features of the EVO3A1 are built into the gearbox shell and aren't available in a conventional 'box.

PTWs are of course available with all these features and a built-in FCU, but as I'm sure you're aware they're a much older and much less conventional epicyclic design, not to mention 3-4 times the cost of a Scorpion and about 100 times the trouble out of the box.

The gearbox may be enclosed and unique to fit the body shape, but the internals are made of wet noodles. so plan on dumping at least 100$ in internals in your 400$ gun (or 450 if you bought it early on). (unless you live in communist england and cant have anything over 50fps. then they hold up well).  by the time you are done, you really are pushing PTW territory.

early evos had the cheaper ascu unit too which gave problems. that was changed since. i think the difference is in how well the circuits are sealed. you have to open the gun to look to tell which one you have. maybe somebody will know what teh cut off date is on old vs new (then again old stock can never be accounted for)

• 4 months later...

My general ASG CZ gbb pistol (except NBB CZ75D) collection topped by KSC’s NS1.

47027a7c12d7f40c3827335f093c681e.jpg

18a536ff6683d18984d144ecf3067ec0.jpg

f033d3d4164d7eb169fed23f6d7992b8.jpg

18c8e0ee012f72d2427bdce5716837cc.jpg

4cf22a18c7f03a5a5d353e313b5623fc.jpg

6bd971cb7ebe16fbb813a13c0f13a206.jpg

81e79cc88917e5a8c2af21341603e893.jpg

I just could not understand how much better is my natural point of aim with CZ pistols (like with M1911 or M9/92) compared to previously used Glocks and Sig untill I have tried my first CZ75. And immediatelly decided to get ASG’s “consumables” for our saturday simple-scenario shot-outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1