Yahalom

CZ Picture Thread

New I,d seen a Duty Compact in HK years ago, where’d you get it?  Shame the KWC 75 Compacys have the awful screw in back of slide there 1911’s all used to have, ruins it.  

NBB, could have sworn the one I held was a gbb, oh well it was eight years ago.

Oh yeah by the way thick glossy painted finish is accurate for CZ75’s.

Edited by BigAl

On 10/26/2018 at 9:35 AM, blobface said:

.... sorry lol 

Is that a KWA Scorpion and real wood grip? If so how did you get it to fit? I got mine to fit but the screw at the bottom sticks out a good amount.

On 5/28/2019 at 10:38 AM, blobface said:

MVIMG-20190528-163641.jpg

This thing looks phenomenal. What's the material on those gorgeous blue grips?

The whole thing is stock, feels very weighty and well made, performance isn't the best thing with it using basically the same system as the shadow one. Grip is aluminium I should think.

When I tried one it was so stiff I thought it was broken. When I forced it into motion it was like dragging rebar through a swimming pool full of broken concrete.

• Haha 2

Just after I posted the reply above I got a chance to handle one of those Shadow 2's
First thing I did was remove mag and squeeze the trigger, much much better than I anticipated.

just my 2 cents, finish of frame feels same as the OG shadow so expect it worn easily if you're taking it to the field

GTA28OO.jpg

LxAP67Y.jpg

WIP of my Evo Scorpion. Build is heavily inspired by Stickgunner's build (can be seen on IG).

Midwest Industries 6.75" MLOK Rail

HB Industries Zhukov-S Stock Adapter

HB Industries ProStock Charging Handle

Magpul AK Zhukov-S Stock
Magpul Extended Magazine Release

BCM MLOK Grip Mod3 

AIM-O MRO Red Dot

Osprey is not permanent, I'm awaiting a faux integral suppressor to fit over the barrel/under the rail. Rail and mag release paddle were drop-in fit, adapter had to be modified to fit the wider airsoft receiver, and charging handle needs a bit more modification since it shakes a lot within the rail and sometimes doesn't engage the fake bolt.

Only other mod would probably be a different MRO mount, and trying to get RS selectors to work (stock ones dig into my hand way too much).

Edited by aznriptide859
  • Like 8

On 10/26/2018 at 3:35 PM, blobface said:

MVIMG-20181026-100404.jpg

MVIMG-20181026-100417.jpg

.... sorry lol 

Is that, like, a real thing? Or is it one of your creation?

Because that's pretty good.

1 hour ago, Ivan le Fou said:

Is that, like, a real thing? Or is it one of your creation?

Ha thanks, it's a purely lol build based on a game I've been playing, Escape from Tarkov. 

maxresdefault.jpg

*random Google image

Since there's no PP-91 KEDR in airsoft, I thought the closest thing was the CZ Scorpion which I already owned, so I designed the mount to go on the Scorpion based on images from the game, and just 3D printed it to replicate it.  

Edited by blobface