CZ Picture Thread

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detonator CZ P-09 kit for KJW.   The much underrated KJW CZ P-09 now has a nice CNC Aluminium kit from Detonator that includes slide, barrel, fake firing-pin and functioning dummy extractor. A seri

Ares VZ58... a "training AEG" I've built for real steel courses I take around Europe (Slovakia and Czech Republic) so that I have an Airsoft replica to play around here that's exactly the same as what

KSC version with Spear Arms silencer and pistol grip

Posted Images

Ahh right apologies I missed it in the previous page! Can they still be found in stock? Would be interested in picking one up if they are! It's beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeh,

Easy to find.

Surplus store in Crawley have them. They might be fairly near to you..but quite a few places have them.

Edited by garry
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Detonator CZ P-09 kit for KJW.

The much underrated KJW CZ P-09 now has a nice CNC Aluminium kit from Detonator that includes slide, barrel, fake firing-pin and functioning dummy extractor.

A serial-number sticker/plate is also included.

The weight of the slide and barrel is 30g lighter than the stock version.

image1_zps58kprlhv.jpeg

image3_zpswqtg1pka.jpeg

image4_zpsti4dnw4q.jpeg

image5_zpsnq89rfzq.jpeg

image6_zpscwakaa4a.jpeg

image7_zpsfvynrjhc.jpeg

image8_zpscjrimsgj.jpeg

image9_zpscyhqaajl.jpg

Weighing in at 876g, giving it a more balanced feel than the stock version at 905g.

image9a_zpsig4kugrz.jpeg

• Like 12

Very nice! I'll be getting one myself when RA-Tech's steel slide is released which they've already shown prototypes of, with the slide being so small compared to other pistols, I should hope even a steel slide would make negligence difference in performance in slightly colder days, and there's always co2 mags. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice! I'll be getting one myself when RA-Tech's steel slide is released which they've already shown prototypes of, with the slide being so small compared to other pistols, I should hope even a steel slide would make negligence difference in performance in slightly colder days, and there's always co2 mags. 

The slide is no smaller than others, it just rides inside the frame rather than outside.

• 2 months later...