CZ Picture Thread

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Detonator CZ P-09 kit for KJW.   The much underrated KJW CZ P-09 now has a nice CNC Aluminium kit from Detonator that includes slide, barrel, fake firing-pin and functioning dummy extractor. A seri

Ares VZ58... a "training AEG" I've built for real steel courses I take around Europe (Slovakia and Czech Republic) so that I have an Airsoft replica to play around here that's exactly the same as what

KSC version with Spear Arms silencer and pistol grip

Posted Images

Time to start off my cz presidential library. A few more I couldn't carry out at once for later. mostly the smgs vz61 and the evo which are smgs so we don't care about those. especially the aeg. those are evil. we shall never speak of aegs again.

Starting off with a cybergun (kwc oem) gold custom that is about to get an RMR stuck on whenever I get to it. I never liked this gun. The finish is horrible, the trades are even worse. its nowhere near accurate to anything real.  This is an oooold gun tho

pgODhFE.jpg

Moving on to the newer version of the above, custom laser marked. much better finish, better mount, cooler compensator, better grips. I like this one!

hlJ0OOh.jpg

KSC(kwa) system 7 ra tech stainless barrel

b51ZpTf.jpg

KSC original 75 with zeke lower, silver, which I hated so I polished to mirror. I built 3 of these back in the day, around 2004 would be my guess. None of them ever worked and this is the only one I kept since it wasn't full zeke and had no value. which is funny since czs never have value... everybody wants 1911s

Qp25Gsj.jpg

KJ custom etched. guarder stainless barrel (should have gone with the black ratech tbh due to better fit). I like this a lot! built like a tank.

G13PZIe.jpg

KJ p09 with the detonator kit and more rounds than your aeg has through it.

6hT4PTb.jpg

kjp09 full steel with more real gun parts than the real gun has. still under construction

hkVq5CO.jpg

I guess that's it  for now.

• Like 6

my dslr only shoots stills. I think the wifes camera can do video. i'll look into it. 

for a moment I wanted to build a prime ksc but then I realized.. what am I thinking. its not even steel! which would be the whole point to drop 1000$ on that build.  or 1st version blued. that might be worth it too, even in alum.  after I ran the costs down for what I was getting, I sobered out of it. for now.

Edited by CZFan

As I said I missed a few so i went box diving.. and produced this. KSC full metal original, pre system 7. 

SJN7sEU.jpg

81gFddG.jpg

It actually works..

130% 1911 spring, 3 coils cut due to it jamming in the slide tunnel at full length. Otherwise bone stock

Edited by CZFan
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Never liked the detonator barrels.. paper thin, clanking and very light.  Their suppressor barrel is 14mm CW (wat) so I took that out a year+ ago. Anyway, bought the new RAtech extended barrel some time ago so lets test it on my mule many times rebuilt nozzle snapping p09

Kit63Vs.jpg

cS58Af4.jpg

I love it. They fixed the channel around the locking pin that was out of spec with their standard length barrel (which I had to machine to fit).  Highly recommend it. Fits perfect  with the detonator slide that I have on this one. I might buy more for my others

fun note. no I cant put the suppressor sights. they are too tall and wont fit in any holster made for these. Even the 7mm extended sights I have rub. the suppressor ones are like 10mm. no go.

Edited by CZFan
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I knew somebody would buy that. Did you get it from AST or redwolf? it was/is like 100$ cheaper on RW... still in stock last I looked.

There is no way I can give them that much money given they just copied the preB kj design. We don't even get updated sight cuts. fail. trademarks are also unhistorical (preB had stamped, not laser/cnc etched. prime did the same travesty with their kits and now RAT follows.  the only company to ever get them right was KSC with the Taiwan metal release in early 2000s)

Edited by CZFan

Im pointing things out in case somebody years down the road looking for collectables presumes they fixed *anything* over the KJ oem to make it prototypical as one should expect at that price (come on, its basically RWA GRP 1911 category)

Show me where I critiqued him for buying it?  Show me where I said it is a bad product? Show me where I said he or you or whoever shouldn't buy it.

I will however point out every flaw I can see on a 900$ kit. If you don't like that, that's unfortunate, for you. It needs to be said because  at this level, the expectations are higher.   The issue tbh isn't with the buyers, but its with the people who defend sloppy work. If they (certain manufacturers) are told to actually innovate rather than copy, maybe they can at some point in the future release something along the lines of detonator, who actually know what they are doing (but sadly do not work with steel). But as long as their ever creeping up prices for oem copying of parts is defended, that will never happen.

So instead of coming here and attacking me, feel free to send them some mail like I did asking them to do the 75B design or something relevant. For 15 years now airsoft has seen the same faulty 75 model being regurgitated over and over. 10 versions, none truly accurate. Probably longer actually, if you count MGC days..

Edited by CZFan

Imagine:

He hasn't fired a shot and is full off anticipation.

And there you go practicly saying it's for being outdated, incorrect, overpriced.

Also the ' I knew somebody would be buying that ' insinuate a strong ' he's done a stupid thing buying that ' sense.

You want to correct the industry?

Tell the industry. Stop wasting time preaching to the choir by telling buyers it's . Adress the industry.

I'm not defending the product, I just wish for Blob to enjoy the anticipation and the glee of a new replica. No, you didn't mention it's a bad product. You mentioned it's overpriced, outdated and 'Fail'. It's never good enough and frankly, perhaps this forum needs a collectors corner.

So am I a prima example? No.

Fix your brain/mouth filter. Think through.

Adress. The. Industry.

• Like 2

Ha, thanks Lone Bullet, but don't worry I don't feel bad about stuff like this, objectively speaking, this entire hobby is a "waste of money", it's not like we are pretending it's a real investment or anything, it's a hobby, it's just about whatever makes whoever happy, this doesn't fit CZFan's (evident by the username) stringent preferences, and we all know that he's very critical and has an eye for extreme detail when it comes to CZ products, in truth before I clicked buy, I Googled a bunch of CZ 75 Stainless products to see what they've gotten wrong externally, and there are definitely a few mistakes, but it simply doesn't bother me, for start, this is the only option for a full steel CZ 75 including the frame, let alone full stainless, this is also a full gun (not a kit) at $900 usd, much cheaper than the RWA GRP (which has controls that isn't steel), where this is a full stainless gun including the controls, it's significantly cheaper than any other full steel pistols out there, so saying this being "overpriced" is just categorically false compared to what else is on the market in the same category. My obsession with steel pistols has always been about its realistic weight and increased recoil, and with this being CO2 and full steel, I have high hopes, and as far as markings go, when it's on a rack, it's too far to see, when it's in my hands, I'm shooting it, so as long as it's not too atrocious, I'm happy enough. 

Edited by blobface

Terrific CZ..The stainless finish looks great. I'd get a nice blued steel slide so I could do the "old Style" two tone look that was so popular when I was an active IPSC shooter. I'd like to see one with a brushed stainless finish as well.

Hope you shoot that pistol a lot. Great looking guns like that deserve to be seen and shot, not just hanging on a wall or sitting in a display case.

Best of luck with it.

• Like 1

Personally I love it..

If I had the money I'd buy that.

I saw it about a year ago for sale in Japan .. The price there was $1600 which is crazy high.

The prices for steel gun has fallen considerably and will continue to fall.

Blobface you did a great buy..

Wolf

• Like 1