Ground Zero weekender 2011

joshcowin

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get a freakin massive arnies flag printed, see how long it takes for one of their particularly *ubarflock*-y staff members to try and make you take it down.

I'd put my name down if I knew what I was doing for the rest of this year. Have a visit planned to HR tomorrow, what they say will dictate whether I get a chance to do anything much in terms of airsoft until roughly next christmas...

Get a freakin massive arnies flag printed, see how long it takes for one of their particularly *ubarflock*-y staff members to try and make you take it down.

It will be attached to the aeriel and i shall be huddling all i can round my car :P

Even give a little sly talk to the other players that aren't on Arnies yet ;)

Though it would be a great chance to get some Arnies members to meet and have a laugh, especially as i myself can't get to MA7 on the account of it being 3x the distance that GZ would be and i only have the cash for one big game.

'FireKnife

Right it is settled, if (ie 90% likely) i am going there will be an Arnies flag flying, but it will be put up as i arrive and am assigned my space.

Plus i will try and find some other way to promote us out there, perhaps a song or similar noise to attract the attentions of members and others?

'FireKnife'

Right it is settled, if (ie 90% likely) i am going there will be an Arnies flag flying, but it will be put up as i arrive and am assigned my space.

Plus i will try and find some other way to promote us out there, perhaps a song or similar noise to attract the attentions of members and others?

'FireKnife'

load of t shirts for arnie members to wear in and around camp site lol

Whenever we get the odd cheater i propose a bit of hammer time coupled with a mick-take jig :P

However what song we all decide shall be the one we all find a copy of and play to alert others of our presence in the camping area ;)

'FireKnife'

I started to put together our "battle force" as this year's GZ will be my last for some time. I'll be migrating from lovely England to a less civilized country with a megalomaniac, socio- and psychopath in charge coming September and I want to enjoy a big airsoft event just once more.

If all goes as planned we'll have a dozen strong squad out there.

I'll be migrating from lovely England to a less civilized country with a megalomaniac, socio- and psychopath in charge coming September and I want to enjoy a big airsoft event just once more.

America or Italy then :P

Well i am offering lifts to those that need them from the Bristol area, though i may be booked up already :P

But as for the 'Arnies theme' i think we shall need a thread for that in maybe off-topic or something.

'FireKnife'

My destination is Hungary.

Then feed it :P

Sorry terrible joke.

Well assuming i am there (90% chance) we must gather all the Arnies members together (and anyone else willing to join) and have a camp-fire sing along / excuse to drink and shoot each other.

'FireKnife'

i need to shoot Fireknife as revenge for all his appalling jokes!

If you can find me you are welcome :P

Also note i have put a thread in off topic to discuss how we will find each other and what options we have etc. Go there and post ideas.

'FireKnife'

Archived