Request to change forum name?

Greetings,

I was wondering if it was possible for us to request a username/display name change here on the forums. When I had originally signed up, I was maintaining an "alias", along with an associated website. This is no longer the case, and I've switched to using my real name. I wasn't sure where to ask this, as there really isn't a technical support board here anymore. I appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Just to confirm; with the new site skin and the easier ability for members to track the name history of others, we will now change display names (and only display names) so long as a valid reason is given. Please note that final decision on whether to change rests with us - 'I am bored of my name' is not a valid basis.

To anyone I've said no (in my unique friendly way :D) to previously, if you feel you have a good case to do so, please drop me or Arnie a line with your reasoning and your desired name. Please also make sure your name is in use to speed up the process.