RealSword M16/M4 GBB/AEG

SlickAxe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No new info AT ALL! those pics are from the IWA2011 or before and the videos are older than myself... =S It would be nice if the burst function was real, but for the moment its just a painted word in a prototype which may or may not include it in the first releases...

Thanks for trying, but next time be sure to offer new information

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think they said to visitors asking the same at that gun/hunting show at Nuremberg...forgot the name... that "the market" wasn't ready... Could mean anything really... Check out the videos from SCAAR at youtube

I guess we'll know when it arrives when it arrives... :) eventually it will show up...

I think they said to visitors asking the same at that gun/hunting show at Nuremberg...forgot the name... that "the market" wasn't ready... Could mean anything really... Check out the videos from SCAAR at youtube

I guess we'll know when it arrives when it arrives... :) eventually it will show up...

Probably a friendly saying that they encounter problems and needs to work on them. For the last three years we never seen a working prototype.

Probably a friendly saying that they encounter problems and needs to work on them. For the last three years we never seen a working prototype.

I guess they aren't lying, the market's never ready for half finished non-prototypes that aren't working yet... :P

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Anyone know any news about Real Sword? They showed their QBU-88 a few times and then never heard of it anymore. Same goes for their M4/M16 AEGs and SVD GBB. Why are they keep pulling them back? How do they function? I know they still sell their "old" replicas, so its not like they went bankrupt or anything.

Archived