The Inokatsu/Redwolf Scam Thread

Firefly0

Hi hwagan, this is RedWolf. What post are you referring to? I also control the FACEBOOK page and didn't remove any post. In any event, we will offer the full explanation of this case on our Facebook page as well later today. There is clearly a lot of confusion over this matter and rumors can twist facts as information is passed down the chain. We hope to clear this up. Sorry for any confusion caused.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, weren't Ino's big expensive guns (m240's, m60's, etc etc) simply the same thing as the kits with TM version 3's in them? Granted they were really nice looking, but I've seen the stock to some one's M60e4 fall off in the middle of a game, and I've seen other pieces (highly priced) bought brand new and have a huge problem internally.

I mean, is this really a shock? I've never owned a Inokotsu product. Always thought they were way overpriced, and a bit too finnicky for my usage, and that Desert Eagle of there's is way too over priced for anything good to come of it.

Just my humble opinion!

Hi hwagan, this is RedWolf. What post are you referring to? I also control the FACEBOOK page and didn't remove any post. In any event, we will offer the full explanation of this case on our Facebook page as well later today. There is clearly a lot of confusion over this matter and rumors can twist facts as information is passed down the chain. We hope to clear this up. Sorry for any confusion caused.

I completely apologise and retract my incorrect BS - Facebook has a habit of deciding whether it displays 'Most recent' or 'Redwolf only' on your wall. Assuming there's time to edit my post above i'll wipe it out - Post is i think the most recent on the wall. Either way, goes to show stupid people like myself should probably wait for the other side of the story before jumping on a bandwagon. Anyone got any custard for this humble pie? :(

*name removed* Redwolf, I think by now you have an idea about Dicky Chu's problem. How are you dealing it?

You are quite well entitled to drop the humble pie, as you have manned up and admitted it was wrong, I'm glad I withheld comment about this now =D At least there is a rational, valid explanation for all this.

As for the other debate, I own an inokatsu Galil ARM. I waited VERY patiently for one to come up at a price I could afford. Is it very nice externally? Hell yes, anyone who picks it up is in awe. Would I have paid £1200, no.

Posted · Hidden by crackisbad, June 3, 2012 - hiding all user posts
Hidden by crackisbad, June 3, 2012 - hiding all user posts

I think Redwolf is here bullshitting! Pushing and shoving, making up stories about Inokatsu never release the 2011 version of the M4 CQBR. A friend of mine had just purchased his 2011 version of M4 CQBR through a reputable airsoft store in Taiwan. So how do you explain that REDWOLF???!!! It seems like you are making up excuses just to save your own *albatross*???!!!

^

Like people will believe you if you've made an entirely new account just to say that.

I got photos of the gun to prove it, come on!! like I wanna waste my time to do this?? I just want the truth, nothing more!!

^

Like people will believe you if you've made an entirely new account just to say that.

oh btw.....go search on youtube > inokatsu 2011 cqbr < I'm sure you'll find i'm not bullshitting on my part!!

Plain and simple, this guy got his CQBR in a shop in Hong Kong and Redwolf is said to be the sole distributor of Inokatsu. Clearly Redwolf has only manned-up a little and twisting the facts and then push the fault back to Inokatsu. People with a clear mind can easily see how Redwolf is conducting their business. Redwolf, if you don't man up completely I will start a campaign and blogs all over the internet just to see how far your business will lead in the future! Try to be honest in conducting your business or else you'll lose more then just your business!

oh btw.....go search on youtube > inokatsu 2011 cqbr < I'm sure you'll find i'm not bullshitting on my part!!

Read above; Yes, it might exist - But RedWolf didn't sell it, nor do they list it as the '2011' version. The gun was bought from a different retailer, RedWolf just happen to be Ino's distributor - They also appear to have gone out of the way to sort out the problem despite the fact it wasn't even their sale. Going on the entirely reasonable explanation they've posted (still chomping on my own words), i'd say it looks like RedWolf have actually gone a bit above what they were obliged to do.

Redwolf, if you don't man up completely I will start a campaign and blogs all over the internet just to ruin your buiness!!!

And with that silly childish threat, there goes your entire credibility. You've clearly got a beef with redwolf for whatever reason, and you've clearly signed up solely to knock them in this thread. Blog away, i think i'm actually going to order something from Redwolf just for the hell of it.

Blog away, i think i'm actually going to order something from Redwolf just for the hell of it.

Yeah, have been eyeing up a KSC SP2022, might just get it now.

bullshitting

Language please and also in proper English, this into texting between 12yr olds here.

nosmokingbaby you have no case here and can complain all you want but Redwolf have started to do something about the issue and at least inform someone about it, you can complain all you want but it will get you nowhere.

So is there no such thing as a 2011 CQB-R or it just hasn't been released yet?

Note 'Super Version' on the poster which could relate it to this one:

We have never claimed the CQBR is a 2011 Version. Please see how it's posted on our website. It clearly says "SUPER VERSION"

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Gas_Pistols_SMGs_Inokatsu_Inokatsu_M4_CQBR_Super_Version.htm

Gun just happens to have 2011 on the poster, just means a release year, not that it has to have 2011 stamped all over it.

'FireKnife'

Read above; Yes, it might exist - But RedWolf didn't sell it, nor do they list it as the '2011' version. The gun was bought from a different retailer, RedWolf just happen to be Ino's distributor - They also appear to have gone out of the way to sort out the problem despite the fact it wasn't even their sale. Going on the entirely reasonable explanation they've posted (still chomping on my own words), i'd say it looks like RedWolf have actually gone a bit above what they were obliged to do.

And with that silly childish threat, there goes your entire credibility. You've clearly got a beef with redwolf for whatever reason, and you've clearly signed up solely to knock them in this thread. Blog away, i think i'm actually going to order something from Redwolf just for the hell of it.

Go ahead and order, I couldn't give a damn.....it's your money!! And then again, Redwolf is the only distributor in Asian, so tell me how other vendors get their 2011 version CQBR? Any ideas?!

Go ahead and order, I couldn't give a damn.....it's your money!! And then again, Redwolf is the only distributor in Asian, so tell me how other vendors get their 2011 version CQBR? Any ideas?!

Here is the clip of the guy who purchased his 2011 version of the M4 CQBR. Now correct me if I'm silly about just trying to find out the truth????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0TovxDGk8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Y9cdpogMw

Yeah, have been eyeing up a KSC SP2022, might just get it now.

I had one - Don't expect to hit anything with it past 10 yards, but it is damn nice in every other respect.

Redwolf distribute them. Sony distribute TV's to many retailers - If your TV breaks, you go to the retailer. And the point still stands that RedWolf DID NOT SAY IT WAS A 2011 VERSION.

Also, there's an edit button - Stop double posting and wasting (even more) forum space.

I had one - Don't expect to hit anything with it past 10 yards, but it is damn nice in every other respect.

Redwolf distribute them. Sony distribute TV's to many retailers - If your TV breaks, you go to the retailer. And the point still stands that RedWolf DID NOT SAY IT WAS A 2011 VERSION.

Also, there's an edit button - Stop double posting and wasting (even more) forum space.

Thank you for tutoring me how to use the editing button. Again, I just want the whole truth, this whole thing still smells fish!!!

Again, I just want the whole truth, this whole thing still smells fish!!!

The truth is, Redwolf have done their job, the gun wasn't mis-sold by Redwolf, and they've pretty much done what they should have done to resolve the issue. As for the smell of fish, i'm not sure how you can smell the internet, but i'd quite like to find out.

And then again, Redwolf is the only distributor in Asian, so tell me how other vendors get their 2011 version CQBR? Any ideas?!

Chinese knock-offs, or the fact you haven't worked out that distributor doesn't mean only place that sells them?

It may actually, if you think about it, mean Redwolf is the HK primary distributor and thus will stock the most items by them, Taiwan will have its own distributor as will all the other countries that sell airsoft guns.

Basically please either a: leave the forum or b: realise you are talking nonsense and start adding useful input to this thread or any other thread.

'FireKnife'

Redwolf sells "SUPER VERSION" is correct.

but there are INOKATSU M4 CQBR 2011 ver. in the market.

but Redwolf said that Inokatsu has NEVER released a 2011 Version of the CQBR!

why did Redwolf tell a lie?

You've JUST THIS SECOND joined the forum and immediately gotten involved in this whole discussion. Why?

Archived