The Inokatsu/Redwolf Scam Thread

Firefly0

This says "2011 Super Version":

Yes it does, but the buyer in the original post quote was purchasing a 2011 CQBR, that is the 2011 MTW M4, not the CQBR.

The CQBR on Redwolf is the Super Version, the MTW is the 2011 Super Version according to the webiste.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by crackisbad, June 3, 2012 - hiding all user posts
Hidden by crackisbad, June 3, 2012 - hiding all user posts

The truth is, Redwolf have done their job, the gun wasn't mis-sold by Redwolf, and they've pretty much done what they should have done to resolve the issue. As for the smell of fish, i'm not sure how you can smell the internet, but i'd quite like to find out.

Whatever!! You sure get really defensive about me pointing out the whole thing? U sure u are not affiliated with Redwolf?

You are the only one that takes defensive stand for Redwolf? So what if they solve the problem? You still haven't answer me how other vendors got the W311XXX serial number of the CQBRs!!! The vendors (Airsoft Store) goes back to the distributor (Redwolf) when there is a problem? So the problem still exist with Redwolf's doesn't it?

Whatever!! You sure get really defensive about me pointing out the whole thing? U sure u are not affiliated with Redwolf?

You are the only one that takes defensive stand for Redwolf? So what if they solve the problem? You still haven't answer me how other Distributors got the W311XXX serial number of the CQBRs!!!

Because you don't seem to understand the point here.

The point is that Redwolf didn't sell the gun which the person in the original post quote was complaining about, it was sold by another store so they have nothing to even do with this. They have however decided to get out there and explain the situation.

And as far as i know hwagan is not affiliated with RW, nor am i, they just give good service and the earns a buyers respect.

And again forum rules dictate English and proper communication, not jammering text speak.

'FireKnife'

Yes it does, but the buyer in the original post quote was purchasing a 2011 CQBR, that is the 2011 MTW M4, not the CQBR.

The CQBR on Redwolf is the Super Version, the MTW is the 2011 Super Version according to the webiste.

'FireKnife'

Thanks for clearing that up. Now this whole problem seems like a large misunderstanding that was handled incorrectly by 3rd parties.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your understanding in this matter. If any of you have any doubt about whether a 2011 Version of the CQBR exists, feel free to inquire with Inokatsu directly at http://www.inokatsu.com/Service.htm

Inokatsu has clearly stated to us that they have never released a 2011 Version of the CQBR. Please feel free to confirm with them directly.

The 2011 CQBR poster is a "coming soon" banner. Inokatsu realizes by now that they have created confusion in the market by posting that on their Facebook page (which they have temporarily shut down to avoid further confusion).

Inokatsu's CEO has emailed Mr. Dicky Chu directly explaining the situation.

Again, just to reiterate - we did not sell the gun to Dicky but we feel responsible for correcting any rumors and inaccuracies in this case given that we are Inokatsu's distributor globally. Additionally we realize Dicky saved up just to buy an Inokatsu so have offered to exchange the CQBR for a 2011 M4 if he so desires. We just want customers like Dicky to be happy and enjoy their dream of owning an Inokatsu.

Hopefully the facts of this case have come to light and there will be no futher misunderstanding. To summarize, according to our call directly to Inokatsu's CEO this morning, the M4 comes in the 2011 Version, but the CQBR is still only available in the SUPER VERSION format.

Thanks for your support!

www.redwolfairsoft.com

Thanks for clearing that up. Now this whole problem seems like a large misunderstanding that was handled incorrectly by 3rd parties.

Remember that the gun was not bought from Redwolf, they are merely standing up for Ino to explain why the issue has arisen on Ino's part. However why Ino couldn't do it themselves in beyond me, but still good work on RW's part for giving some insight as to why this happened.

'FireKnife'

Dear omatagi, we are only telling you what Inokatsu's CEO told us. So unless you think Inokatsu's own CEO is lying, we have to believe that there are no CQBR's on the market that are 2011 version. We are Inokatsu's exclusive world-wide distributor and the CQBR's we have ever recieved this year all appear to be 2010 SUPER VERSIONS. So we can only give you the facts that were given to us by Inokatsu.

Now if there are CQBR's out there that look like 2011 version, it's possible some retailers decided to modify the CQBRs with 2011 M4 receivers (though that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of economic sense). But anything's possible and we can't rule it out. If you see shops claiming to have the 2011 Version CQBR, then you can ask them about how they got one...considering that Inokatsu themselves said they have not yet released it.

Because you don't seem to understand the point here.

The point is that Redwolf didn't sell the gun which the person in the original post quote was complaining about, it was sold by another store so they have nothing to even do with this. They have however decided to get out there and explain the situation.

And as far as i know hwagan is not affiliated with RW, nor am i, they just give good service and the earns a buyers respect.

And again forum rules dictate English and proper communication, not jammering text speak.

'FireKnife'

Thank you for pointing out my communication mistakes you arrogant British pig!!! Why do you have to bust my balls on something that's totally unrelated to the subject???!!!

Dear omatagi, we are only telling you what Inokatsu's CEO told us. So unless you think Inokatsu's own CEO is lying, we have to believe that there are no CQBR's on the market that are 2011 version. We are Inokatsu's exclusive world-wide distributor and the CQBR's we have ever recieved this year all appear to be 2010 SUPER VERSIONS. So we can only give you the facts that were given to us by Inokatsu.

Now if there are CQBR's out there that look like 2011 version, it's possible some retailers decided to modify the CQBRs with 2011 M4 receivers (though that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of economic sense). But anything's possible and we can't rule it out. If you see shops claiming to have the 2011 Version CQBR, then you can ask them about how they got one...considering that Inokatsu themselves said they have not yet released it.

Now how the hell did some retailers got the 2011 version receivers if RW is the only exclusive distributor for Inokatsu? You mind explaining that? It just doesn't make any sense with the answers you are giving!!!

Stop insulting people's intelligence!!!

Thank you for pointing out my communication mistakes you arrogant British pig!!! Why do you have to bust my balls on something that's totally unrelated to the subject???!!!

Maybe as it is a forum rule and this is the forum it applies to?

I do hope you get banned, i really do as i have never met someone more deserving than you.

Anyway, thanks to Redwolf for clearing that up, shows that if Ino didn't do the usual poster parade they seem to love doing then they wouldn't be in this mess.

Now how the hell did some retailers got the 2011 version receivers if RW is the only exclusive distributor for Inokatsu?

Machine a nice big 1 over the scrubbed down zero, assuming the trades are engraved. Or perhaps an aftermarket part or again clone manufacture.

'FireKnife'

Thank you Redwolf for clarifying the situation. If people are receiving a CQBR with colt markings it could be as Redwolf said retailers switching out the receivers. A question to you Redwolf is are the 2011 receivers or CQBR front ends available separately? Have you sold a bunch to retailers? That might help clear stuff up as well.

Or has anyone bought the 2011 standard M4 that did not have a Colt receiver that would also help prove retailers are switching out receivers.

Topic moved to a more appropriate section.

nosmokingbaby, I do not want to see you posting in this thread or any on the same topic again, you have only joined in the last 24 hours and you have already broken numerous forum rules as well as falsely accusing people of being connected to Redwolf, who from skimming through this topic appear to have no real responsibility for the actual sale that has taken place and could be said to have done more to resolve it than they really had to.

Now, back to a civil discussion please :)

Kinda sad i missed half the thread, but probably for the best. Was he calling me an arrogant British pig? If so, i feel honoured.

So what exactly are the specified differences on the 2011? Is it just receiver markings and a new front end? It does seem a bit silly on Ino's part that they've gone and caused themselves a load of problems as a result of a minor marketing error..

Rob just so you know some conspiracy theorists didn't figure out you've moved this thread and have started it again in the same place... :rolleyes:

Seen and replied to that one, cheers. Hwagan, sorry to dissapoint, that remark wasn't directed at you :P

I'm going to reserve my comments to only this thread here as I see some of the shills, or sock puppets or whatever they really are still happen to be beaking away in the Ino M4 or Redwolf threads still as I type.

People like this fellow and the group of followers who have signed up today to get his back ###### me off to no end. Part of my job is to sniff them out and stamp them out like the vermin that they are.

Now some folks will think that this type of whispering campaign does no harm and it helps out the guy at the top of the pyramid. Thinking that is dead wrong. It causes the folks at the retail or the manufacturing level to treat things like this with suspicion and anyone with a legitimate claim is subject to abnormal, scrutiny or delay. It hurts all of us when we have an issue.

Mistakes happen, as long as humans are part of the equation they be a normal situation. Dealing with a mistake like this in grown up manner will always trump a facebook flash mob, or any other pressure tactic that's more suited to a child when denied a toy.

Your actions do affect the rest of us. When someone does something like this to skirt the supply chain it will affect me. Maybe Redwolf will have to raise prices to pay for overtime of the folks who un-*fruitcage*ed this.Maybe they'll change something else that will cause another person to loose out who did have a reason to dispute a sale.

For my last thoughts on this matter right now; I do want one of those new Inokatsu .45 pistols now. My mind is made up.

When they are released if I can find a way to buy one from Redwolf I will. If not I'll get something else there. I've ordered from them in the past and have no qualms about doing so again.

Archived