The Inokatsu/Redwolf Scam Thread

Firefly0

Never really understood Inokatsu and VFC fanboi-ism, especially when they scoff at ACM owners... All your guns am belonging to Taiwan! RS too. The stuff is nice, but not top quality for the money you actually pay.

Seems to be more a case of "mrawrmrawrmwrar, my gunz0rz am b3773r than TM for full-metal-ness... OHNOES!!!1111 gearbox am brokenz after 500 roundz, failz0rzzzzzzz!!111"

Redwolf is a decent retailer who I've personally ordered from on multiple occasions, and I'm sure they'll follow through (no jokes, please) on their intentions to make this customer happy (or non-customer as it appears, which makes it even better!).

Ben.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GENTLEMEN, a moment of your time please!

I note with some annoyance that the mods decided to retroactively alter history by deleting all of nosmokingbaby's posts. Can anyone sum up what he had to say and who he was?

Because I think he is, or is connected to, the agent that sold me my Inokatsu P226...

GENTLEMEN, a moment of your time please!

I note with some annoyance that the mods decided to retroactively alter history by deleting all of nosmokingbaby's posts. Can anyone sum up what he had to say and who he was?

Because I think he is, or is connected to, the agent that sold me my Inokatsu P226...

Hey PureSilver;

I remembered the gist of what nosmokingbaby wrote during the time this thread was active.

He was basically saying how he's not surprised that RW is a scammer and why nobody should buy from them (wasn't anything useful, basically were troll posts). The post that got him banned was him saying something about "Europeans (as in most members in this forum) don't have the mental capacity to think and question RW's scamming motives". It's a little vague (not something anyone's planning to remember for a long time :P) but what got me to remember his post was it took almost another half page of posts before the moderator used his ban hammer (not saying that the mods were slow in their moderation but I thought it was unusual at the time).

Hope this helps?

Hah! It reinforces the idea that he is some sort of outside agent, rather than an employee of Inokatsu - if he were an employee;

1. He'd know better than to badmouth Inokatsu's exclusive distributor.
  2. He'd know exactly what Inokatsu didn't and didn't make.

But he's the one that sold my pistol.

Hah! It reinforces the idea that he is some sort of outside agent, rather than an employee of Inokatsu - if he were an employee;

1. He'd know better than to badmouth Inokatsu's exclusive distributor.
  2. He'd know exactly what Inokatsu didn't and didn't make.

But he's the one that sold my pistol.

Hmmm but there weren't any indication that he was an employee of any brand or retailer though; his troll posts were stuff you'd expect from youtube comments...really.

Perhaps you have more information with you that'll let you make those assumptions but from an outsider's point of view (I've only seen whatever's written in this thread ages ago) and your last 2 posts I can't really see the connections above.

• 4 weeks later...

Basically he would not understand the points we were trying to put to him and consistently sat blindly trying to defend his actions.

One of the few people i am actually happy to see banned from this site.

'FireKnife'

The mods here are pretty sound compared to some sites so I don't think I've seen any bans that weren't pleasing to behold.

I do wonder what got Bella banned though. Probably not knowing when to leave it be.

• 4 weeks later...

We all have people they miss, but long gone are the days when certain mods (none of which i have seen in ages, thankfully) would harass and ban you for silly, trivial things.

But this is an example of a person that deserves the ban they got.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived