The Inokatsu/Redwolf Scam Thread!

eyefrequency

Care to explain? Seems like shady business practices. Please respond. Don't delete and hide like Inokatsu.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=195703&st=0&gopid=2446555&&do=findComment&comment=2446555

I like Inokatsu's products. Well I like their M4A1. It's well built, but it has its flaws. Neglecting or NOT recalling their nozzle after 500 rounds is a definitely a bad business practice. On top of that, they're saying you would have to buy NEW nozzles that are much sturdier, and can handle the abuse! So rather than fix what's broken, they're taking advantage of the airsoft community. Truth is, they can. They can put out a product half finished, and charge more later on to "upgrade it" when it's really "repairing" their earlier designs. If anything, early adopters are Beta Testing for these Chinese/Taiwanese Airsoft Companies at our cost.

I can't help but to think that if this was an American company, they woud go under in a heart beat. Imagine if Apple released a product (iPhone) and after a while, calls would drop. Wait, it did happen! So what did apple do? Gave FREE BUMPERS to people with an iPhone 4. They didn't tell you to go to Best Buy, or go to the store where you purchased their phone to get it "fixed". However, they DID tell you to go visit an apple store to go get a free bumper... but still it was FREE. Same thing with Microsoft Xbox. They extended their warranties to help with the xbox's that had the Red Ring of Death syndrome, just so people will remain faithful to Microsoft's products.

Compare ehobby Asia with Amazon.com or even redwolfairsoft.com too. If something goes wrong with Amazon's shipment, they will send you returns labels IMMEDIATELY without question. Sure, a lot of customers probably screwed over amazon, but in the long run, it protected their reputation. I'm not talking about 3rd party sellers who sell through amazon. I had a friend who sold through amazon, and if they received 1 bad rating, Amazon was on the brink of cancelling their account if they didn't find a solution to satisfy the unhappy customer!

Now this whole scam with Redwolf Airsoft/Inokatsu surfaces... Which is all documented on Inokatsu's Facebook website. Funny thing is, they're trying to promote their products through means of social networking, (which seems that a lot of companies are doing so) and it completely backfired. A consumer in china/hong kong purchased a 2011 Inokatsu M4A1 CQBR by the name of Dicky Chu from Redwolf Airsoft. All is well until a lot of his friends who are ALSO into airsoft and/or who owned inokatsu products IMMEDIATELY noticed that his gun showed signs of a 2010 model. First, the Bolt Carrier Group had the Adaptor in the rear to make it inokatsu size. Furthermore, his Serial Number was W310xxxx instead of W311xxxx. He posted pictures as well as several concerns with Inokatsu confirming what version of his gun did he purchased. He paid FULL Price for the 2011, and yet, apparently it came down to Redwolf assembling these guns by mixing and matching parts. Inokatsu's response was "Maybe the distributor had some inventory left over from 2010, and that's why you got some parts from 2010". Dicky replied "I paid for a 2011, and I'm getting 2010 parts? I want what I paid for!" After several arguments, and support from the facebook community, people started backing Dicky's argument, saying that this is on Inokatsu's table.

To make what already is a long story short, Inokatsu wanted to "investigate" this situation, as everyone kept saying "It's inokatsu's fault for not monitoring redwolf airsoft for distributing 2010 parts in a 2011 gun." Inokatsu appeared to seem to take matters in their own hands rather than blaming Redwolf and not taking responsibility as a lot of people were a little dissatisfied with Inokatsu's response.

So earlier today, Dicky wrote on Inokatsu's Wall saying "What is the status of your investigation?" to which they had no reply. I replied to dicky and said "I really hope your issue gets resolved. An American company would've taken care of you, and compensated you for your troubles IMMEDIATELY." Next thing you know, Inokatsu took down their Facebook.

So this tells us that Inokatsu doesn't want to take the responsibility of any issues when it comes to a serious situation like this. They could've EASILY saved their reputation by taking care of Dicky in PUBLIC. In fact, it would've promoted their company even more, and gave them even MORE credit. Rather, they decided to take the easy way out, and take the money and run. I'm chinese myself, but this seems to be quite common with a lot of Chinese Companies overseas. (and Taiwanese as well). I can't speak for newegg.com, as they do really service their customers to their fullest extent (since newegg.com is a chinese company).

But anyways, just thought everyone should know

Care to explain? Seems like shady business practices. Please respond. Don't delete and hide like Inokatsu.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=195703&st=0&gopid=2446555&&do=findComment&comment=2446555

Some how Redwolf has manage to delete the thread of me posting several unanswered questions about the 2011 version already in the market, unlike what they claim they are not!!

They are the only distributor worldwide, so how in the world did the 2011 version CQBR are being sold in stores?!!

RW claim that the "little" shop might have cheated their customers by alternating a receiver to make it as if it's a 2011 version??!! I would be ###### if I were the shops!! RW, is this the way you are dealing with the truth??!!

BTW.....you can buy Inokatsu M4 series for $200 less in Taiwan!!!RW is way over charging their customers!!!

The other thread has been moved to the 'Problems with sales online' section as it is more appropriate given the topic, the news section is not for topics like that.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=195703

Redwolf have no control over the moderating outside of this subforum, and even here they can only carry out basic moderator functions such as locking threads, pinning them etc.

Wow, way to suppress that thread. Now its out of sight and away from the public eye. You sure Redwolf isn't pulling the strings around here?

HE DIDN'T BUY THE GUN FROM REDWOLF

He got a 2010 Super version (the 2011 isn't even released yet) from a shop called QRF thinking it was a 2011 because of a mix-up on Inokatsu's facebook page which said the 2011s were out.

As the official distributor, Redwolf got in contact with him and offered to replace his gun with a 2011 when they're released as a goodwill gesture.

Stop hating on a shop about an issue you clearly know very little about.

They are a distributor and they aren't doing a very good job.

From what i see they're actually doing an awesome jog when they even offered to trade the gun he bought in another shop. It's not the distributors responsibility to assist you on a bad sale from a completely unrelated shop. That's just crazy ...

Wow, way to suppress that thread. Now its out of sight and away from the public eye. You sure Redwolf isn't pulling the strings around here?

It's still a public topic for many members, I'm sure you'd have a winge if it had been moved into the Redwolf subforum as it would have given them the ability to moderate it themselves, by putting it in the 'Problems with sales online' section it is 1) In the appropriate section and 2) In a section that can't be moderated by Redwolf to avoid accusations of them removing posts and avoiding questions.

I'll say it again, Redwolf have no control over the moderating of this forum unless it is a topic posted in this very subforum, manufacturers/retailers have been banned in the past for trying to influence the moderating here and Redwolf would be no exception to that rule.

They are a distributor and they aren't doing a very good job. Chances are that small shop bought the gun from Redwolf as a dealer. Oh, and what about the nozzle debacle? Inokatsu told everyone that they should contact Redwolf. But no one can get replacements from Redwolf.

Hey bud, thanks for standing up for the truth as for most European never bother to look in depth to actually analyzing certain situations with their brain, somehow they just buy into what Redwolf is telling is just beyond me!!

HE DIDN'T BUY THE GUN FROM REDWOLF

He got a 2010 Super version (the 2011 isn't even released yet) from a shop called QRF thinking it was a 2011 because of a mix-up on Inokatsu's facebook page which said the 2011s were out.

As the official distributor, Redwolf got in contact with him and offered to replace his gun with a 2011 when they're released as a goodwill gesture.

Stop hating on a shop about an issue you clearly know very little about.

Now please explain this to me if you are so sure of what RW is tell people!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Y9cdpogMw

From what i see they're actually doing an awesome jog when they even offered to trade the gun he bought in another shop. It's not the distributors responsibility to assist you on a bad sale from a completely unrelated shop. That's just crazy ...

From my understanding and from RW themselves claimed that they are the exclusive distributor of Inokatsu. Answer this to me: how did the other shop get a hold of Inokatsu product????? If not through Redwolf??? Please use your brain and analyze for once in your life!!

Maybe you could dumb it down a bit for me, what exactly does that video prove, and why?

Also please use the multiquote instead of posting several times.

The CQBR in the video is actually a 2011 version !!!!

I'm happy to provide the shops name and location if you would like, as well as the photos of this 2011 version!!

From my understanding and from RW themselves claimed that they are the exclusive distributor of Inokatsu. Answer this to me: how did the other shop get a hold of Inokatsu product????? If not through Redwolf??? Please use your brain and analyze for once in your life!!

Did you even read what people post ? Please read it again.

A distributor IS NOT responsible for the purchases, and thus problems, you might get while buying from a 3rd party retailer.

If you buy product A from shop B and get you have problems with it, like not being what is was advertised in the shop, it's shop's B fault not the distributor.

I don't think i can make this easier to understand. :rolleyes:

What makes it a 2011 version? The pray for japan paper? I'm assuming the box saying its an M4a1 and having no mention of CQBR is because they use the same box?

How long would it take a gun to get from the Ino factory in Taiwan to a shop in Taiwan?

how long would it take a gun to get from the ino factory to redwolf, and then from them to QRF?

does the diference between the two times maybe account for why a 2010 version was bought from QRF when a 2011 version was bought from a shop in Taiwan?

Did you even read what people post ? Please read it again.

A distributor IS NOT responsible for the purchases, and thus problems, you might get while buying from a 3rd party retailer.

If you buy product A from shop B and get you have problems with it, like not being what is was advertised in the shop, it's shop's B fault not the distributor.

I don't think i can make this easier to understand. :rolleyes:

So you don't even bother to look at the actual evidence I'm offering huh? If I truly want to come up with the proof I have gathered about this issue, Redwolf will lose their credibility completely, I assure you that!!! I rest my case, you can go ahead and be on the defensive and buy from Redwolf which are always overpriced!!

Hey bud, thanks for standing up for the truth as for most European never bother to look in depth to actually analyzing certain situations with their brain, somehow they just buy into what Redwolf is telling is just beyond me!!

Enjoy your ban.

So you don't even bother to look at the actual evidence I'm offering huh? If I truly want to come up with the proof I have gathered about this issue, Redwolf will lose their credibility completely, I assure you that!!! I rest my case, you can go ahead and be on the defensive and buy from Redwolf which are always overpriced!!

Well i must be completely blind cause i see absolutely no proof and it seems i'm not the only one :blink:

Actually not only i am not a user/fan of Ino ( just lurk around here and/or GGi and you'll easily notice that i use WE products ) and can't even buy anything from Redwolf since it's based on HK and around here i cannot import anything gun related outside of the EU. So no ... i don't care about either Redwold and/or Ino.

I just find the claim utterly and definitely ridiculous and without any grounds to stand on whatsoever, that's all.

If I truly want to come up with the proof I have gathered about this issue, Redwolf will lose their credibility completely, I assure you that!!!

If anything I think Redwolf have come out of this with a credibility boost, whereas you've just come out of it looking like an imbecilic tool.

Am I missing something here? Some guy got confused due to misleading advertising by Inokatsu, bought a 2010 inokatsu M4 from a seperate shop to Redwolf by mistake, yet Redwolf sorted him out with a brand new 2011 gun despite him not buying it from them in the first place... and you say they're at risk of losing credibility?

GTFO sir, and take your inane ramblings elsewhere :waggle:

Archived