Cybergun Masada By MagpulPTS?

Dreamer777

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its an A&K. I've owned one since day one.

Cant argue with you about that statement, but for my sanity sake (not much left) I hope its the PTS...

EDIT: Shriven, I know its rebranded by cybergun and they are evil incarnate, but I cant understand why redwolf, which is an OK and experienced shop, agreed to buy those A&K at such an outrageous price that they need to put an even more outrageous price tag in order to make a profit.

I would prefer not to buy anything and use that masada webspace for... peanuts, for example

The thing was already licensed...why did it need to be licensed again, at this kind of hike?

Oh, I get it now, you Frenchie scoundrels. You'll get the "legitimate" licensing, use your huge base of capital to start dozens of lawsuits with retailers who stock "illegitimate," "pirate," "counterfeit," and "knockoff" copies of the Masada, and thus force everyone to either only stock your overpriced ones covered in "legit so real 460 fps softair" tags or go out of business.

Is what was said in the past about PTS is true, 'just another Cybergun' but... didn't A&K 'have' to pay for the rights to produce these ? have they teamed up with Cybergun, leaving PTS out of the mix all together ? or are PTS the distributor for A&Ks Masada ?

That's one hell of a price hike for a chinese AEG, no one in their right mind will buy one, hopefully ala the Thompson sensible priced ones will be available in the UK, our retailers still tell Cybergun to get f***ed, yet to here of any legal action being filed here ?

It still peaves me PTS couldn't make a Masada proper and not the frankenstein gun they produced :(

Archived