TM M1A1 Tommy Gun

Handsome Pete

Tokyo Marui M1a1 Thompson with 1928 barrel and forgrip. Comes with large 8.4v battery. 1 TM standard cap and 4or5 King Arms mid caps.

£270 ONO

This is a TM M1a1 Thompson with stock internals. Anyone whose ever fired one of these will know it has one of the smoothest and reliable Gear/Mechbox's around. Shoots great. NOT ACM

I swapped the original barrel for a 1928 'Tommy' gun design and its fitted with a Real wood grip (all other 'wood' furniture is stock tm plastic). I'm not sure if this is a CAW front end or Cyma. The inside of the stock had a tiny part cut away in order to fit the battery, again only a very minor point but thought Id mention it.

I fitted the original front sling loop to the pistol grip in order to fit a 3point sling to the weapon (I have quite large hands and it doesn't get in the way). I have the M1a1 thompson plastic 'wood' still but will take some filing to fit it round the fatter 1928 barrel.

Not desperate to sell but seeing what sort of interest i get. I hold the right to withdraw this from sale. Any queries please PM.

EDIT: The pictures make the wood colours appear vastly different. In person they aren't as severe.

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived